Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

Basically, long story short: Daniel 'died of natural causes' N1 and was town. He was replaced because he couldn't play. BCB replaced him. He was day hit on D2. He was town. 

I'm Matts lover. If I die he dies. I have no powers. But all I'm claiming is town. Literally all of this adds up. And we've all died and turned town. So.................

Questioning it beyond that isn't really a good look, imo. 

I don't care what happens! It's the freakin' weekend. I'm gonna mess around on some games and football so do what y'all think is best. But you're wasting your time. If you read between the lines of what I posted, which is factual anyway, you can draw your own conclusions to glean other information as well. 

If you're smart. 

Three-man mason-lover with the protector who didn’t flip, back-up who replaced the protector that didn’t flip and promptly died, and Carl, on top of whatever other role matts has since he was apparently important enough to protect last night.

That’s the story that is beating my story of “I can see if people can communicate outside the thread and Matts can do so.”

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

Basically, long story short: Daniel 'died of natural causes' N1 and was town. He was replaced because he couldn't play. BCB replaced him. He was day hit on D2. He was town. 

I'm Matts lover. If I die he dies. I have no powers. But all I'm claiming is town. Literally all of this adds up. And we've all died and turned town. So.................

Questioning it beyond that isn't really a good look, imo. 

Daniel was replaced because he couldn’t play?

26 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

Okay, so I am Matt's other 'lover' and we are both town. 

I die when he does. Romeo and Juliet type deal. 

You're gonna lose two town at once if you voted Matts for the lynch, OR

You can have two cleared town. 

and yes @Pickle Rick => I did leave a note about this one.

you as well @TheKillerNacho