Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Three-man mason-lover with the protector who didn’t flip, back-up who replaced the protector that didn’t flip and promptly died, and Carl, on top of whatever other role matts has since he was apparently important enough to protect last night.

That’s the story that is beating my story of “I can see if people can communicate outside the thread and Matts can do so.”

i'm admitting matts can communicate outside the thread. and YOU can confirm that. so both of our stories add up.

Just now, carl_sjunior said:

the major takeaway is that everyone that died protecting him has turned town. i feel like you think you're exposing scum and that is NOT the case. 

It’s a Cult game.  And you seem either ignorant of that, or adamant to make us forget it.

Just now, SwAg said:

Anyone consider that Carl isn’t actually Vanilla?  It’s a Cult game.  He’s pounding that “two cleared Town” drum pretty hard 

I'm in the same boat as Daniel and BCB before me. You lynch Matts. He dies. I die. We die town. You all cry that you wasted your town. 

Literally no one has died that hasn't been town. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Even Matts is laughing at the absurdity of his story.  For you to claim it’s not absurd just shows you’re warped.

Bruh, I told you not to go after carl. I also left a little note:

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

This is funny as hell from my perspective. 

Not sure if Carl agrees

^^^^^^

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

i'm admitting matts can communicate outside the thread. and YOU can confirm that. so both of our stories add up.

Yes, and it does not clear either of you.  Even if it did, matts put us in this situation, and I am objectively more important than the pair of you.

1 minute ago, carl_sjunior said:

I'm in the same boat as Daniel and BCB before me. You lynch Matts. He dies. I die. We die town. You all cry that you wasted your town. 

Dont bang your head. Just leave the rope and let them hang themselves. Then you can make pot-shots about intelligence. Its fun.

On 9/14/2021 at 10:30 AM, Dome said:

Player List

1. @Raves
  2.  @Matts4313
  3.  @TheKillerNacho
  4.  @MWil23
  5.  @gopherwrestler
  6.  @rackcs
  7.  @Whicker
  8.  @Forge
  9.  @Pickle Rick
  10.  @Daniel - Died of natural causes N1.
  11.  @SwAg
  12.  @bcb1213 - Chef - Day Hit D2
  13.  @carl_sjunior
  14.  @squire12
  15.  @jasonwbantle - Chop - Mod-lynched D1 
  16.  @The Orca
  17.  @kingseanjohn
  18.  @JoshstraDaymus

5 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

the major takeaway is that everyone that died protecting him has turned town. i feel like you think you're exposing scum and that is NOT the case. 

2 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

Except Daniel hasn't technically flipped town

• Like 1