Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

1 minute ago, Raves said:

So once again, either KSJ or Swag is Steve Haines and according to my PM my investigations was the only one in this game to be able to identify them.  So I'm guessing we should be looking at those 2.

@Forge was it you who said something about KSJ being Town, or was that someone else?

27 minutes ago, Raves said:

So once again, either KSJ or Swag is Steve Haines and according to my PM my investigations was the only one in this game to be able to identify them.  So I'm guessing we should be looking at those 2.

so do you just pick two people and get yes/no that at least one is Steve Haines?

if not, how does your investigations lead to that conclusion? seems awfully specific.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

if KSJ is town that means one of Raves or Swag is scum. I'd bet on Swag.

I mean, SwAg basically all but admitted to being the "other Indy" opposite Pickle, which means he's either the original Blue, or else he's the branch off scum solo entity.

11 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

so do you just pick two people and get yes/no that at least one is Steve Haines?

if not, how does your investigations lead to that conclusion? seems awfully specific.

It was a 2 shot, I pick 3 people and I'm informed if one of those 3 people are are Steve Haines.

N1 I used the ability targeting Pickle, Matts, Whicker, none were Steve Haines.

I used the ability last night again targeting Pickle, Swag, KSJ and was informed that one of them were Steve Haines.

I chose Pickle a second time to limit the number of possible people we have to search through due to the numbers being so tight.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Raves see Forge above for your KSJ/SwAg compare.

• Like 2

Just now, Raves said:

I used the ability last night again targeting Pickle, Swag, KSJ and was informed that one of them were Steve Haines.

I chose Pickle a second time to limit the number of possible people we have to search through due to the numbers being so tight.

If you were informed that NONE of them were Steve Haines (YOUR WORDS)

...then

...there's literally no reason to choose Pickle TWICE, as you were informed that he already WAS NOT one of them. 

That's not an alignment compare...you say you were informed of all 3 separately and told NONE of them.

@TheKillerNacho @Forge I'm not crazy here, right?

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's not mafia. He has no access to a weapon capable on making a night kill

As we've seen in other games, Mafia can have specific roles where they can make a kill or not.  Unless your move can verify that he wouldn't ever get a faction kill if others are dead then we can't refute that KSJ isn't scum.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

...then

...there's literally no reason to choose Pickle TWICE, as you were informed that he already WAS NOT one of them. 

That's not an alignment compare...you say you were informed of all 3 separately and told NONE of them.

It wouldn't be entirely pointless as it would narrow down the result if a positive if you put in someone you already knew was negative.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:
3 minutes ago, Raves said:

...then

The Office Jim GIF

Poor Raves when he draws scum

Just now, MWil23 said:

...then

There was a reason to pick Pickle TWICE.  It was to limit the number of potential people we have to shift through.  With the game this low in numbers I felt confident in limiting the number of potential "Steve Haines" in my selection so instead of having to try to figure out who of 3 are Steve Haines, we were limited to 2.