Sign in to follow this  
LeeEvans

Around the NFL

4 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

We kept Shady? What happened to the McBeane magic with all the trades 

Bills asking for a 2nd rd pick and philly wasnt willing to part ways with one. Apparently they offered a 3rd and bills didnt want that as he is more valuable on the team then a 3rd rd pick.

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

Bills asking for a 2nd rd pick and philly wasnt willing to part ways with one. Apparently they offered a 3rd and bills didnt want that as he is more valuable on the team then a 3rd rd pick.

That's a dumb decision

6 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

That's a dumb decision

possibly but hes more then just an rb on the team he has good chemistry with Allen and he has become a leader for this team. Lets say they did trade him and they got a 3rd round pick for him what good is that pick going to be compared to shady? Bills arent hurting for cap space and they will just need another hole next year to be filled. All in all i wanted him gone simply because I wanted him reaching his goal of 12k which is very doable. I just hope the bills do the right thing and build him an oline so he can actually run wild again. right now the only running style working is up the gut cause the olineman are getting pushed around and the outside is collapsing where last year the left side was making massive holes for him to bounce out to get going. Watching the one play last night proves he still has it but they need to find ways to get him outside and up the field cause he is still a menace. Outside of thurman thomas him and fjax have been my favorite runningbacks on the bills since i was a kid. so im kind of happy to know he is still there.