GDT 9/19/21 Week 2: 0-1 Baltimore Ravens vs 1-0 Kansas City Chiefs

DreamKid

24 minutes ago, Rein said:

Disagree - AV looks much more natural in the left side and actually appears to lock his man up quite efficiently. 

Haven’t noticed Zeitler specifically but Bozeman looks really good. Strong at POA, good mobility, save snaps etc.

Oh I absolutely agree. I’m simply being sarcastic because I was told I should eat crow for having faith that this OL could be decent because of what we have to offer.

I specifically mentioned that I had confidence in Mekari at RT based on his play there last season- when called upon (I mentioned this during training camp when we weren’t sure if/when Stanley would be ready). I mentioned that Zeitler wasn’t bad last season, he was the best OL on a terribly coached OL last year with the Giants. I also felt AV could be at least average.

Then following last week I mentioned that one game isn’t a good enough sample size to judge our OL by. Heck two games isn’t enough. I’d like to see how they look at least 4 games before making any legitimate conclusions about what to expect from any player or unit tbqh.