Who takes home the W?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • The stinky water creatures
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Exactly WRs need those chances. Shows that the QB has confidence in them 

Right the ruggs lob I could see a lot of people if he doesn't catch that or Howard picks it  thinking that was a stupid idea. But the reality is receivers need to know that their quarterback has complete confidence in them and think that they are better than the person covering them regardless of who it is

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 2

We are clearly the better team today and it’s not even remotely close. Take the pick and dumb 4th down play away and this game is more like 30-0. Not gonna claim shoulda, coulda, woulda though, this team still makes some mental errors and I was expecting a somewhat close win. The offense and defense both look good. Can’t wait to play the Chargers on primetime next week and truly test this football team. 

Edited by BayRaider

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Right the ruggs lob I could see a lot of people if he doesn't catch that or Howard picks it  thinking that was a stupid idea. But the reality is receivers need to know that their quarterback has complete confidence in them and think that they are better than the person covering them regardless of who it is

Man if Carr hits Ruggs on the deep shot he has like 120 today.

Just now, BayRaider said:

We are clearly the better team today and it’s not even remotely close. Take the pick and dumb 4th down play away and this game is more like 30-0. Not gonna claim shoulda, coulda, woulda though, this team still makes some mental errors and I was expecting a somewhat close win. The offense and defense both look good. Can’t wait to ply the Chargers on primetime next week and truly test this football team. 

I didn't see the first half of the game but I look at the score and saw that it was 14-2. My thing is we have to stop this whole sandbagging thing because that's probably not gonna work against the chargers.