Who takes home the W?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • The stinky water creatures
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

We have no business losing this game. 

Dolphins look like poo. 

Does Tua play and remind us why "Tank for Tua" was the dumbest crap ever strewn about here by Carr haters?

Do we get to make Jacoby Brisket? 

Can we get a run game going? 

Can we start fast again? 

Tune in to find out!

Raiders 27 

Dolphins 13

• Like 1

We will most likely come in as favorites for the first time this year. At home, with a pumped up crowd, hopefully a tad bit healthier, vs a team that just got smacked by 5 TDs and whose QB got knocked out the game. Oh, and if that’s not enough, there’s also a revenge factor since we were embarrassed last year by these guys. Time to put :19 seconds to bed. Got everything going our way here, good teams handle these types of games convincingly. We need to put these guys to bed early and not let them hang around. Not to take these guys lightly, but a focused Raiders team should handle these guys by multiple scores. 

31-17 Raiders

Team should be laser focused and if they prepare right and execute, they should be able to get that W.

The Miami OL is bad, so our new D should be able to rush the passer and force mistakes, hopefully turnovers.

While the Miami DB's are good, I think as long as Carr keeps this up he can work them in the middle of the field.

Would be sweet if Jacobs could return, so we could have some running game too :)

3 hours ago, Nodisrespect said:

We always lose to the dolphins

It feels like that, doesn’t it? A kind of inverse version of our recent matchups with the Steelers. Pittsburgh is usually “better” than us but we always beat them. Miami it feels are never a particularly good team but always beat us.

This one feels tough to call right now. The bookies have us as 5.5 favs and I’m not sure that’s a great price - possibly an overreaction to Tua’s injury? Will be interesting to see the injury statuses for both teams closer to Sunday, but I feel that line may come in a little.

33 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Hate playing teams that were just blown out. They always seem to respond. ALA titans vs seahawks. 
I expect the dolphins to give it their all. 

We got our own payback to get against Miami. Shouldn't be too hard to get the team focused for this one.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rolni said:

Team should be laser focused and if they prepare right and execute, they should be able to get that W.

The Miami OL is bad, so our new D should be able to rush the passer and force mistakes, hopefully turnovers.

While the Miami DB's are good, I think as long as Carr keeps this up he can work them in the middle of the field.

Would be sweet if Jacobs could return, so we could have some running game too :)

Jacobs returning will help, but our lack of run game is more on the OL at this point IMO. Can’t wait for Richie to return. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

Jacobs returning will help, but our lack of run game is more on the OL at this point IMO. Can’t wait for Richie to return. 

We need to just use the short passing game as our rushing attack.
The push we get in the run game is brutal, but our guys are holding up alright in pass coverage.