RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • The stinky water creatures
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

50 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

Seems like we always find a way to lose to the Dolphins. We 2-10 the last 12 against them. Hoping this Raiders team is different. 

The Dolphins offense has been miserable so far this season, through 2 games they only have 454 yards and have only scored 17 points. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Tough to run the ball when 4 of our starting OL are Simpson, James, Eluemunor, and Parker. Especially against two of the best defenses in the NFL. 

Without Richie and Good, gotta be one of the worst interiors in the league. They are still “ok” at pass protection, def not good but not bad, but as run blockers they are horrendous 

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Las Vegas makes a living off trap games. This is your classic trap game. Although I still think we win. 

Definitely not a gimme but through 2 games the Dolphins are 31st in points scored and 30th in yards gained. They haven't been able to run the ball and they've allowed 8 sacks through 2 games. Brissett will likely be starting though and they should have Fuller back so their passing game could be dangerous with Parker, Fuller, Waddle, and Gesicki. Defensively they have arguably the best CB duo in the league with Howard/Jones so that'll be something to watch for as well. 

Hopefully Carr, Jacobs, and Leatherwood are all good to play this weekend. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

Hoping it’s that bad next Sunday too 🤙🏻

Getting Fuller back adds a completely different dynamic for them but Gaskins has been meh and Brisset isn't very good. Buffalo and New England both had success running the ball against them but through the first two weeks they've done a good job of limiting explosive plays in the pass game. 

It's mind blowing to me that some posters here have become over the top about 2-0 with a SB appearance on the way. 2-0 is awesome, but the AFC West is probably the best division. The chances of even making the playoffs is still a reality. Everyone needs to slow your roll after two games. Baltimore had a lot of injuries and the Steelers just suck. Pump the brakes you all. Be excited about being 2-0, but there's a lot of games still to be played and the Raiders usually fold at the end of the season. hopefully not this season though. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

It's mind blowing to me that some posters here have become over the top about 2-0 with a SB appearance on the way. 2-0 is awesome, but the AFC West is probably the best division. The chances of even making the playoffs is still a reality. Everyone needs to slow your roll after two games. Baltimore had a lot of injuries and the Steelers just suck. Pump the brakes you all. Be excited about being 2-0, but there's a lot of games still to be played and the Raiders usually fold at the end of the season. hopefully not this season though. 

Who is proclaiming that we're going to make the Super Bowl? Obviously it's only been two games but our defense has looked much better and we've battled through adversity and beaten two good teams to start the year. Injuries or not the Ravens are still a very good football team, they proved that last week with their win over Kansas City. We've also dealt with a ton of injuries this year as well. The Steelers just suck? Yet were able to go into Buffalo and completely shut down one of the best teams in the league a week prior to playing us. 

The 3 things that have made me optimistic about this season:

• Last year we would've completely folded at the end of the Ravens game yet still found a way to win the game.

• Coming off of that emotional MNF win on a short week we traveled cross country to play a legit contender and found a way to win. 

• Our defense looks leaps and bounds better than it did last season. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

🎯🎯🎯people act like we haven’t been 2-0 before 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

We have a lot of injuries too. And Baltimore had the same injuries when they beat the Chiefs

No one thought the Steelers sucked when they beat the bills week one

Not saying we’re going to the Super Bowl. I just want to state those facts

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

People are happy because their team is winning games. Sorry if it bothers some.

I love how it becomes a pissing match of people trying to rub it into others faces about how they were right and you were wrong, lol. I don't care, I just want the team to win.