27 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • The stinky water creatures
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Still no game day thread for the Dolphins

35 minutes ago, Totty said:

Is it out of line if we make one in their forum for them? lol seriously considering it.

For some reason they seemed to lose a lot of their fans in the transfer to the new FF. I seem to remember the Dolphins sub being busy over there, but it seems to be pretty dead these days on the new version.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

For some reason they seemed to lose a lot of their fans in the transfer to the new FF. I seem to remember the Dolphins sub being busy over there, but it seems to be pretty dead these days on the new version.

I always kind of likened it to the bigger more active cities probably have less going on in their forums due to things to do in the town.  Oakland forum was always busy, even in the dead times of year, probably because there isn't much going on around.  Miami has beaches, events, etc. so people were likely getting on their phone or computer less.  NY J/G always dead.  Its NYC for crying out loud.  

Like i said before, this matters in regards to why others are able to get open and why the passing game is so lethal. We look at it as Ruggs is the 3 or 4th WR because of the targets but ruggs is actually the #2 in terms of coverage. The way defenses see it, he must be accounted for on every play or he could score on one play. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Totty said:

I always kind of likened it to the bigger more active cities probably have less going on in their forums due to things to do in the town.  Oakland forum was always busy, even in the dead times of year, probably because there isn't much going on around.  Miami has beaches, events, etc. so people were likely getting on their phone or computer less.  NY J/G always dead.  Its NYC for crying out loud.  

When I lived in San Diego I saw as much, if not more Raider stuff around. Was in 2000 so we were good and Chargers sucked. Think many transplants were Raider fans like myself and born there peeps just enjoyed all that city has to offer. When I lived in LA and my NorCal friends would visit, they said to meet them in SD because it was way more fun than LA so I'd drive back down. When one visited me in LA we drove down to SD. Spent 2 years in SD before almost 6 in LA. Now I'm always in Vegas, and Tahoe before the fire. YIKES!!!

8 minutes ago, G said:

When I lived in San Diego I saw as much, if not more Raider stuff around. Was in 2000 so we were good and Chargers sucked. Think many transplants were Raider fans like myself and born there peeps just enjoyed all that city has to offer. When I lived in LA and my NorCal friends would visit, they said to meet them in SD because it was way more fun than LA so I'd drive back down. When one visited me in LA we drove down to SD. Spent 2 years in SD before almost 6 in LA. Now I'm always in Vegas, and Tahoe before the fire. YIKES!!!

I think Tahoe is my favorite place on Earth till I die.