RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • The stinky water creatures
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

What's the deal with Ha Ha? Came into the league as first round pick. He's always given the impression he's a good player, yet he's bounced around and landed on the Raiders PS? 

I guess the Cowboys who signed him into 2020 cut him during training camp and he hasn’t played since

16 hours ago, S&B Bleeder said:

I'm sure you're right.  We were driving from a medium sized Scottish town to another, maybe Glasgow.  The map said it was a good road, of good size and up over a pass.  It took us through residential neighborhoods.  I pulled over to ask a well dressed gentlemen if we were on the right road.  He replied in about 20 seconds.  I thanked him then asked my wife, "what did he say".  She said keep going, we're on the right road.  And the good road; One lane each way and I had to watch out for sheep.  Lots of them.

That doesn’t sound like Glasgow and Edinburgh. They’re both big cities (relatively speaking; they’re both between 500k-1m population) and are connected by a highway that definitely does not have sheep on it!

But yeah, the rest sounds right. Scots are generally helpful people… IF you can understand the advice, that is. Glad you enjoyed your time over here.