RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • The stinky water creatures
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

20 hours ago, IdigtheRaiders! said:

Totally jealous. Was over there in 2011 (4 days in Edinburgh), would go back tomorrow if I could.

Incidentally, I was wearing my Raiders hoodie when we flew into Heathrow. First thing anyone said to me in London was “Hell yeah, go Raiders.”

I was there about a decade ago with the wife.  I spoke with a vendor at Piccadilly Circus.  Raider gear was one of his most popular items but he can't keep them in stock due to theft.  Go figure.

12 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Next time you visit check out Scotland’s biggest and best city, Glasgow. And of course I’m biased with it being my home town, but on a serious note there are plenty of Raiders fans about. I’ve watched a few games in the bars on a Sunday and you’ll always hear some cheering when we score.

I've been to London & Ireland, which my wife loved, but by far my favorite was Scotland.  Edinburgh (spelling) to be exact.  They say they speak English but I can't understand them

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

They have Coleman in the slot who is quietly one of the best slot corners in the NFL to cover Renfrow

For the TE they have Eric Rowe who usually does really well against TEs(that being said, there's no one that can cover Waller one on one in the NFL consistently)

And I don't think there's a linebacker that they have that can cover Drake(who I realized this will be a revenge game for)

If they're smart they'll put Eric Rowe on Foster moreau and double-team Waller

Doesn't matter. Renfrow caught passes on Marlon Humphrey. I don't think he's worried about Justin Coleman.

• Like 4

Dolphins play a ton of man to man defense and they love to blitz and average at best DE's. Hopefully last weeks gives Carr a lot of confidence in Ruggs cause he should have a opportunity to have a big game if they can get B. Jones on him, But Waller and Renfrow could be able to feast on this defense.

11 hours ago, S&B Bleeder said:

I've been to London & Ireland, which my wife loved, but by far my favorite was Scotland.  Edinburgh (spelling) to be exact.  They say they speak English but I can't understand them

Hah! The Edinburgh accent is one of the more mild accents here as well. Definitely will find much stronger ones as you head further north or to any rural towns.

Surprised you didn’t find the same problem with the Irish accent, actually. They speak very quickly that even I struggle to pick it up at times.

13 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Hah! The Edinburgh accent is one of the more mild accents here as well. Definitely will find much stronger ones as you head further north or to any rural towns.

Surprised you didn’t find the same problem with the Irish accent, actually. They speak very quickly that even I struggle to pick it up at times.

I'm sure you're right.  We were driving from a medium sized Scottish town to another, maybe Glasgow.  The map said it was a good road, of good size and up over a pass.  It took us through residential neighborhoods.  I pulled over to ask a well dressed gentlemen if we were on the right road.  He replied in about 20 seconds.  I thanked him then asked my wife, "what did he say".  She said keep going, we're on the right road.  And the good road; One lane each way and I had to watch out for sheep.  Lots of them.

• Like 2