Revenge Game - Bucs (2-0) @ Rams (2-0)

ravishingone

This changes nothing for me. Bucs I still believe will get the #1 seed and I think in a possible rematch in the playoffs having AB back and JPP back will be different. The only thing I would caution is the Bucs biggest weakness is the Rams biggest strength and that passing defense. Stafford will only get better as he gets more comfortable in the offense and get more chemistry with the players not name Kupp. If the Bucs can’t find a way to slow the Rams passing game down the score might still be Rams 41-40. Stafford should’ve had 6td passes today if he didn’t miss DJax on a few deep balls. So I think if the Bucs don’t make it back to the SB I’m going to point to not stopping anyone passing the ball and right now of the potential opponents the Bucs could face outside the Chiefs, the Rams have the best passing offense in the league with Stafford. Good luck rest of the season and hopefully we will run in back in the NFCCG. 

Edited by stl4life07
  • Like 2