Revenge Game - Bucs (2-0) @ Rams (2-0)

ravishingone

12 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Good game everyone. This is almost like I predicted this game being like if LAs line held up. The game started off sloppy but it seemed once LA settled in it all changed. The whole injuries excuse going around every show is a bit disrespectful imo but that’s just me. LA is missing their top 2 RBs and had Holland leave the game with a pec injury. It happens.. ask the Niners who still almost beat GB with 10th string corners. Guys like Skip saying Gronk should have caught the ball and Dean dropped a pick but fails to mention Kupp also dropped the ball that was put on the money and THEN it was dropped by Dean. LA will never get the credit. Week 1 it was because Fields didn’t play, week 2 Wentz got hurt, and now AB and JPP were out. I 100% expect a rematch in the NFCCG and expect it to be a closer one.

Good luck the rest of the way.. hope y’all get and stay healthy (as well as Bruce.. can’t believe he got up like it was nothing after that hit to the legs). Brady is playing out of his mind IMO and it’s unbelievable to watch. If the Bucs can get that run game going it’ll help out so much. 

I hope you guys absolutely stomp NE next week lol 

Rams deserved the W.  Hopefully we'll see this match up again in the NFC Championship Game.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Rams deserved the W.  Hopefully we'll see this match up again in the NFC Championship Game.

where itll be the playoffs and Bowles will show up 

and like last year's Saints, WE'LL STOMP EM

go ahead and enjoy it now 

im still of the opinion, we did this to ourselves in this L

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

I wonder if the Bucs were involved in the CJ Henderson trade talks?  Never know, but it looks like a 2nd and a position player would have been needed to trump the Cats compensation.

Rather just spend money and bring in a guy like Sherman; a proven commodity vs. trading draft capital for Henderson, who has really underwhelmed thus far and has been injury plagued himself.

He may turn it around with a change of scenery, but a 2nd is steep for me considering what he's been.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Absolutely wild.

I’m a big fan of this coaching staff and team as it’s been the best we’ve had in 20 years. But man are they stubborn and make some bone headed choices. Team got in a rhythm and overcame it last year. Has the talent to do it again this year and Brady is obviously a big part of it. But id argue that if these coaches were as flexible as Sean McVay or Sean Payton, Bucs would be damn near unstoppable. I guess what I’m saying we do a lot of this stuff to ourselves. Self inflicted issues. Players and coaches alike. Seems to never change even when the Bucs are among the NFLs best.

I don't think the coaching staff is very good but they aren't bad either and the results will likely improve as the year goes on. 

It's mostly the players that have disappointed for the Bucs. Devin White has been horrendous, Winfield underwhelming, Wirfs, Cappa and Jensen all meh, Dean had his struggles, the RB production has been just bad and the WRs could do better although they have not been a huge disappointment. Suh has looked old.

Brady, Smith, Gronk (although he sucked against LA), Davis and Whitehead have been the only impressive players to me.

But it will get better and the good news for the Bucs seems to be that nobody is out for the year, so everything still could come together, it just might take a while.