2021 Week Three GDT Steelers vs the Bengals!

Steeler Hitman

Will Da Steelers do enough to beat the Bengals?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins? Steelers or Bengals

• Yes, Steelers rebound at home and offense does just enough to win.
    • No, the Bengals win and further humiliate a struggling Steelers offense

2 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

It may be because all the routes are out breaking so they’re easier to cover? Surely defenses know Ben doesn’t throw over the middle.

Pretty much. All routes in the middle stay within 10 yards. Everything else stays in the middle. Considering Cincy is playing a cover-2 that seam is wide open for a certain big TE wearing 88. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Pretty much. All routes in the middle stay within 10 yards. Everything else stays in the middle. Considering Cincy is playing a cover-2 that seam is wide open for a certain big TE wearing 88. 

That’s what’s so frustrating to me. We’ve got dudes that can wreck the seams. JuJu, Chase, Pat, heck even Ebron. And we just don’t do it. I think the strength of the entire offense, minus Ben, is the intermediate middle. That’s Ben’s major weakness, and it shows.

1 minute ago, MOSteelers56 said:

That’s what’s so frustrating to me. We’ve got dudes that can wreck the seems. JuJu, Chase, Pat, heck even Ebron. And we just don’t do it. I think the strength of the entire offense, minus Ben, is the intermediate middle. That’s Ben’s major weakness, and it shows.

wonder what this chart would look like with Mason

• Like 1