Bills trade DT Marcell Dareus to Jacksonville

Bianconero

5 minutes ago, Crickett said:

Oh wow.  The lack of a quality nose tackle was possibly the only weakness the Jaguars defense had.  Now the only thing standing in their way of a Lombardi trophy is Blake Bortles.

And nobody for him to throw to...

12 minutes ago, iPwn said:

We don’t need sacks from that spot. He’ll be replacing Abry Jones, who has 1 sack on the year.

We need someone who can anchor the interior of the run defense.

Going to be getting a lazy player to anchor the run defense. Its sucks cause he is wasted potential. He had that one great year before he signed his contract and has done nothing since but get in trouble with the law and shows up out of shape which has caused him to miss time with injuries. Dude needs to get his head on straight

Great pickup for the jags sucks for my bills tho cosidering guys they couldve drafted ahead of marcell. Like aj Green, Pat Peterson, Julio, tyron Smith, jj watt, robert quinn, kerrigan, cam jordan, muhhamed wilkerson, demarco murray and the list goes on and on haha

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Wrong.

hmmm hes statisticly speaking isnt far off from that year suprisingly. hes throwing TDS at 4.6% when he was doing it at 5.8%. he did however cut his Ints in 2015 rate of 3.0% to 2.6%. his yards per attempt are also down slightly from his 2015 of 7.3 Yards to 7.1 yards but hes been doing this without a true number 1 wr. 

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

And Sammy has had one good game...against the niners. Lol 

He's taking the top off the defense which allows Woods to feast in the intermediate range. He's doing exactly what we need him to do. You can keep the second round pick. I'll keep the #1 offense in the NFL.

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

He's taking the top off the defense which allows Woods to feast in the intermediate range. He's doing exactly what we need him to do. You can keep the second round pick. I'll keep the #1 offense in the NFL.

Boss you act like he’s the reason why lmfao. Ish is too funny. I respect woods, he’s a good friggin player, and Todd has been better and Goff has been a lot better. Stop acting like Sammy is blowing the top off like he’s Julio or something, you actually have to be hitting the home run every now and then to take the top off. He hasn’t been. Gurley and the intermediate passing game along with Sean McVay who is brillliant is making you the number one offense, you’d be the same if you just signed Marquise Goodwin lol

Archived