Trevor Lawrence is looking like a bad pick for the Jags

notthatbluestuff

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

so here's a question.. let's say Jets didn't inexplicably win those games late in the season last year

Lawrence goes to the Jets, Wilson (presumably) goes to the Jags

Do you think either team (or player) has a significantly different season than they actually had?

Interesting,  because would the coaching hires be the same?  

3 hours ago, Tk3 said:

so here's a question.. let's say Jets didn't inexplicably win those games late in the season last year

Lawrence goes to the Jets, Wilson (presumably) goes to the Jags

Do you think either team (or player) has a significantly different season than they actually had?

This reminds me of an old comic strip, "Brain Stem Billy", about a guy with no upper brain function whose reactions are limited to the autonomic:  shaking or vomiting.  I imagine the hero being interviewed:

Sportswriter:  "Billy, I understand you're a NY Jets fan."

Billy shivers.

Sportswriter:  "Billy, what is your opinion of the Jets front office?"

Billy convulses.

Sportswriter:  "What if the Jets were to swap their front office for Jacksonville's?"

Billy pukes.

Just now, jetjuice said:

I'm sorry what?

Owners are in this to make money - not appease fans. If Shad likes Baalke, he won't care if a bunch of fans update avvys with images of him as a clown.

People forget, these owners are billionaires - they don't care about the whims of the commoners, they want to bring in money while not spending money they don't have to spend.

Fans can complain for years about Baalke, Shad isn't moving until it's financially beneficial to him - even if he's mocked for doing so.

• Like 1