Jets vs Broncos Thread

JetsandI

Just now, drew39k said:

This place is a ghost town. Where did everyone go? There were about of people on this board that were pushing for this Wilson Saleh combo and it only took two games for peeps to bail?

I was as anti-wilson as it gets and I'm still sitting thru this stuff.

lol I can't say I was anti-Wilson, but he wasn't in my top-3 I wanted. We're both sitting here. 

Just now, rickyt31 said:

lol I can't say I was anti-Wilson, but he wasn't in my top-3 I wanted. We're both sitting here. 

I was anti Wilson in the fact that I didn't want a QB in the first. Didn't have anything against the player, just the philosophy.rookie QB/rookie HC/bad team almost never results in a successful QB. Hopefully Wilson can buck the trend.

Just now, drew39k said:

I was anti Wilson in the fact that I didn't want a QB in the first. Didn't have anything against the player, just the philosophy.rookie QB/rookie HC/bad team almost never results in a successful QB. Hopefully Wilson can buck the trend.

I understand that. I wanted a rookie QB with a decent vet. 

Just now, drew39k said:

Regardless of Sam or rookie we needed a vet for sure. A Foles or Alex Smith would have been nice.

Agreed. I didn't see us bringing Sam back only because of his contract. If he only performed decent with us, we're stuck debating on resigning him to a large contract or not. I'm happy for Sam though. 

10 minutes ago, drew39k said:

This place is a ghost town. Where did everyone go? There were about of people on this board that were pushing for this Wilson Saleh combo and it only took two games for peeps to bail?

I was as anti-wilson as it gets and I'm still sitting thru this stuff.

Watching the game in silent disgust. Since I don’t want to be too negative, I’ll refrain from posting. Let’s see something good happen. Like Davis catching that ball would have been nice. 

3 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Agreed. I didn't see us bringing Sam back only because of his contract. If he only performed decent with us, we're stuck debating on resigning him to a large contract or not. I'm happy for Sam though. 

It's a fair concern . I just think we could have signed him to a bridge deal but it's done. Now we just hope Wilson doesn't suck.