Jets vs Broncos Thread

JetsandI

Just now, drew39k said:

Just imagine how many bills fans are going to take over MetLife.  Maybe that will send a message.

I’m worried that Saleh just is never going to be the guy. He’s started out so horrible. The whole coaching staff is a level/levels below the standard. 

Just now, KimuraGod said:

The whole program is pathetic. Can’t draft. Can’t coach. Can’t play. At this point I’m not sure we will ever get this right. 

Starts at the ownership level. They have no patience. Always looking for the shortcut to winning. The last time we were good was with Rex Ryan. Rather than reload with him after the team for older they just dumped him for the shiny new thing and continuously hit the panic reset ever since.

2 minutes ago, drew39k said:

Starts at the ownership level. They have no patience. Always looking for the shortcut to winning. The last time we were good was with Rex Ryan. Rather than reload with him after the team for older they just dumped him for the shiny new thing and continuously hit the panic reset ever since.

I disagree with the patience thing. We’ve just hired poorly.

Idzik- Horrible

Bowles- Horrible

Mac- Horrible

Gase- Horrible

Not really a patience thing. They were just god awful at their jobs and rightfully so sacked. Can’t evaluate talent in the front office or coaching.