Jets vs Broncos Thread

JetsandI

I just took one of SSRI pills just to create the gameday thread.

Game History

Injury Report Live

Since Denver isn't far from Zach Wilson's local I hope there are plenty picture snaps of his female family on the internet.🤫

Oh Jesus!.  Why do I keep thinking of females instead of Jets?  For my sane's sake, you better step up, Jets. grr.

You guys go ahead and make sobbing comments here.

Peace Out

I just want to see improvement from Zach. Did he learn from his crap game last week or will he forget everything that was most likely beaten into him this week?  Show me Zach can learn from his mistakes.

I want to see continued improvement from the OL. Give almost any QB time and he will play well. I also want to see the running game play like they have been hyped all offseason.

I want a legitimate Q sighting with quantifiable stats. I’d like to see a CB int.

Am I asking too much?

I think restricting Zach to low risk, short passes is good approach until at least mid-point.  No need to blow his confidence and exacerbate the fan base.  The goals should be avoiding interceptions and sacks, keeping his safe.  Keep him in the game so he can get used to being on an NFL field ... so he can spend the year learning without him forcing him into the gun slinging mode.  He his not at that point where he can be effective.  This was supposed to be a learning year, not ruin his confidence year.  

Vic has probably prepared the defense to jump on the safe options. I see this as a must win for us because there are only 2 other teams on our schedule that we have a great chance of beating after this. In order for us to look like a team heading in the right direction, we have to steal some games and finish with at least 4-5 wins this year. 

Offense, keep feeding Carter & TJ in hopes to open up the passing options. The great news is that Carter and Moore got going last week. They have to build on that.

Defense, it's all up to the front 7. They will run it. 

3 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Offense, keep feeding Carter

Came to ask how he’s looking. How’s the Oline holding up? I’m a big fan of his but I’ll be honest I haven’t seen too much of the Jets games. I’m really hoping he can break out soon and take over RB1. He’s going to be a stud if the Oline can hold their own. 

Just now, MDY10 said:

Came to ask how he’s looking. How’s the Oline holding up? I’m a big fan of his but I’ll be honest I haven’t seen too much of the Jets games. I’m really hoping he can break out soon and take over RB1. He’s going to be a stud if the Oline can hold their own. 

Last week, he was able to get things going and I'm pretty sure he's going to get more carries in this one. The oline is barely decent, so I don't know how well they will hold up going forward. Hopefully, the coaches are smart enough to keep Moses at RT when Becton returns and we'll see.