SNF GB @ SF

Sad People

Who wins?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Packers
    • Niners

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/27/2021 at 12:30 AM

2 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Like I said, it's been happening for years and everyone else see's it except GB fans living in the twilight zone.

Nobody said we don't ever get calls but stupid *** videos like that don't mean ****. That's no context to how many calls that clearly were wrong went against us, there's no context as to how much this happens to other teams versus us, and you're claiming bias while being a butt hurt rival...

Gimme a break man

Edited by Norm
  • Like 5

53 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I’m sure it looks that way for you being a Packer fan and all. It’s whatever. Congrats on the narrow win against a bad football team, I guess.

A bad team that was unbeaten and favored to win going into the game, which just happened to be their first home game of the season.

2 of the PI calls on SF were iffy or at least questionable, but don't forget: they got away with an uncalled grounding that led to a TD to end the half. And an uncalled helmet to helmet hit on Ante that would've gave the Pack a short field and a 1st down. And a phantom roughing the passer that went their way. And a "catch" that clearly bobbled and hit the ground that extended another drive. And a phantom PI of their own in which Clark was held with no call that kept said drive alive and spotted them ANOTHER TD. The list goes on.

The refs literally spotted them 14 points and they still lost. At home.

Edited by KManX89

16 minutes ago, Norm said:

Nobody said we don't ever get calls but stupid *** videos like that don't mean ****. That's no context to how many calls that clearly were wrong went against us, there's no context as to how much this happens to other teams versus us, and you're claiming bias while being a butt hurt rival...

Gimme a break man

Ahh yes...the old "your a biased rival" angle when everyone else outside the division sees it as well.

And those videos I posted show more proof of my opinion than anything you or anyone else has provided, so save the tears.

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Ahh yes...the old "your a biased rival" angle when everyone else outside the division sees it as well.

And those videos I posted show more proof of my opinion than anything you or anyone else has provided, so save the tears.

I already explained why those videos don't matter. It shows that a football teams has calls go their way, it doesn't prove it happens to them more than anyone else.

You're arguing with the wrong dude anyways, I've felt like we've gotten more than our fair share for ages but I also mostly focus on my team so that could be my lens too. IDGAF if we get the refs benefit and I wouldn't be scared to admit it if I felt that way. But some cranky bears can posting some 240p video of 1 of 32 teams getting the benefit of refs doesn't back you as much as you think it does

25 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Like I said, it's been happening for years and everyone else see's it except GB fans living in the twilight zone.

I think it's more a result of a small sample size starting a narrative, and then confirmation bias snowballs the narrative until it's just an unquestioned truth that everybody agrees to go with. And at this point nobody bothers to actually count the counter-examples as anything more than extreme outliers.

• Like 1

Lol one of the plays in that first video uses an example of where the two officials disagreed at first and Clete Blakeman called it a touchdown for Detroit at the end, which was CORRECT and that's in the video to show that GB gets help from the refs. 

Unreal.

Flat Earth Society 2.0

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DannyB said:

I think it's more a result of a small sample size starting a narrative, and then confirmation bias snowballs the narrative until it's just an unquestioned truth that everybody agrees to go with. And at this point nobody bothers to actually count the counter-examples as anything more than extreme outliers.

Exactly. It's mostly confirmation bias. He'll notice everything that looks like it benefits the Packers but he'd never notice any of that ****, or question it, if it was like the Jets. That's all it really is. 

3 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Fair enough. I don't disagree with this, and it's very possible, cause yes fans will latch on to bigger moments and ingore others. But when it happens so often in favor of the Packers....that's when the line starts to become a bit blurry IMO. 

10 minutes ago, Norm said:

I already explained why those videos don't matter. It shows that a football teams has calls go their way, it doesn't prove it happens to them more than anyone else.

You're arguing with the wrong dude anyways, I've felt like we've gotten more than our fair share for ages but I also mostly focus on my team so that could be my lens too. IDGAF if we get the refs benefit and I wouldn't be scared to admit it if I felt that way. But some cranky bears can posting some 240p video of 1 of 32 teams getting the benefit of refs doesn't back you as much as you think it does

You're just a few pages away from him trying to sell you some powerful natural supplements. 

• Like 1