Post Game Thoughts- Seahawks.

cconocool

Minnesota has been aching to have Seattle at home for like 5 years, but I hope they don't have a let down game next week.

I wasn't accustomed to having ZImmer's defense shredded apart like it was in the first half, but he must have made some adjustments in the second.

We have great options for 3rd receivers. Conklin and Osborne are become threats which teams need to game plan for.

The offensive line wasn't as good as it was last week, but it still held up pretty well.

We must have the best Dline rotation in football. 

22 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

Kirk was great. I only saw parts of the second half.... But they looked good. I said on another site that I had no idea who this team was. I think they are probably good, but who knows at this point.

The offense is good. Cousins is having the best start to a season of his career, the o-line is playing well, and Thielen and Jefferson are continuing where they left off after last season. 

The defense has its warts. In these first 3 weeks they’ve played very well for about 50 of the 60 minutes of the game. Unfortunately those other 10 minutes have been ugly. Hopefully that continues to get cleaned up. Barr should help a lot, and I’d really like to see Dantzler start ahead of Breeland at this point. 

1 hour ago, PrplChilPill said:

Kirk was great. I only saw parts of the second half.... But they looked good. I said on another site that I had no idea who this team was. I think they are probably good, but who knows at this point.

Kirk has to carry this team this year. He looked the part today. 

3 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

The missed kick last week aside, the special teams has seen a huge improvement from last year. I’ve been especially impressed by Berry. He’s come through with some impressive kicks. 

2-1 if they don’t miss that field goal. Which stinks to look back on.

Edited by vikingsrule

56 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:The defense has its warts. In these first 3 weeks they’ve played very well for about 50 of the 60 minutes of the game. Unfortunately those other 10 minutes have been ugly. Hopefully that continues to get cleaned up. Barr should help a lot, and I’d really like to see Dantzler start ahead of Breeland at this point. 

Getting Barr back will definitely help. I wonder if, because of so many new players, the lack of preseason playing time means they’re still adjusting to one another. They’ve looked solid at points and like garbage at other points. If they can settle in and find consistency, and if Cousins keeps tearing it up, they could go on a run. 

17 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Bradbury certainly has had his issues with anchoring in pass pro, but he’s outstanding out in space, and is able to do things on the move in the run game that very few centers in the league can do. 

Yeah, exactly what he was drafted for. Yeah think everyone even stated that In his predraft.

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Yeah, exactly what he was drafted for. Yeah think everyone even stated that In his predraft.

The problem is that for the first two years of his career his pass pro was so bad that the other stuff wasn’t enough to redeem him. 

I’m hoping that his performance over the last two games continues.