Week 4 Games

Leader

I hate this game and am upset. 

Tom Brady won 3 SBs where his defense let up less than 20 points. 

2 where they gave up less than 10.

They cheated for their first 3 where they won by a combined 9 points

AFC championship games, a lot of wins where the defense gave up 20 or less. 

and he’s The GOAT because of it? It’s f****** insane. It’s the debate that really gets to me.

If someone would tell me that our defense would let up 20 ppg in the playoffs, I’d do cartwheels. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I hate this game and am upset. 

Tom Brady won 3 SBs where his defense let up less than 20 points. 

2 where they gave up less than 10.

They cheated for their first 3 where they won by a combined 9 points

AFC championship games, a lot of wins where the defense gave up 20 or less. 

and he’s The GOAT because of it? It’s f****** insane. It’s the debate that really gets to me.

If someone would tell me that our defense would let up 20 ppg in the playoffs, I’d do cartwheels. 

Its unfortunate how much luck impacts a player's career on draft day.  I doubt Mahomes is current day Mahomes if he's on the Bears.

3 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

The rookie QBs this year have run into an absolute buzz saw of reality this year.  

Whole different ballgame at this level. Future Plumbers University isnt waltzing through that door for the easy 62-0 wins some of these guys from Clemson and Alabama got used to the last few years of their lives.

3 minutes ago, PackFiend said:

Whole different ballgame at this level. Future Plumbers University isnt waltzing through that door for the easy 62-0 wins some of these guys from Clemson and Alabama got used to the last few years of their lives.

Absolutely.  No question about that.  I just cant think of a class where so many highly rated QBs looked like a bunch of Johnny Manziels out there.  The growing pains of TLaw, Zach, Trey, and Justin Fields seem to be well, behind the curve of previous generations who threw their rookies into the fire.