Giants sign former Titans/Dolphins T Isaiah Wilson

ET80

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

Now is where he signs with the Patriots and becomes a franchise tackle.

Only slightly preceding the part where BB then flips him to some gullible team for a Day 1-2 pick only for Isaiah to turn around back into a lazy bum after he's given a fat new deal based upon one year with Belichick threatening to murder his family if he doesn't apply himself 100% every second of every minute.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Yeah, isn't that the same guy who said Kelvin Benjamin got cut for stealing food? "Reportedly" our friend Wes needs to get a life.

Maybe Wes just really misses those MetLife cheese danishes (though I much prefer the image of a player stealing cafeteria food by smuggling spaghetti our in the pockets of his shorts)?  This could be a cry for help and we're just sitting here ignoring it.

Edited by Dr LBC

6 minutes ago, Dr LBC said:

Maybe Wes just really misses those MetLife cheese danishes (though I much prefer the image of a player stealing cafeteria food by smuggling spaghetti our in the pockets of his shorts)?  This could be a cry for help and we're just sitting here ignoring it.

Now you're making me hungry. 😆

On 1/4/2022 at 10:49 PM, Folesadelphia said:

Everybody making a big deal about a team at the end of the year signing a former 1st round pick to their practice squad are ridiculous. It's absolutely worth a shot. What's the risk? Giants had to cut their worst PS player? Wilson in all likelihood never amounts to anything but it's nowhere near impossible that he can get figure it out. You guys remember the start to Darren Waller's career? Also, with regards to Josh Gordon. Gordon has shown more at the pro level and that's why he got on teams active roster and not their practice squad. The Giants are just taking a shot on a guy that at least one NFL team though was worth a first round pick. He will probably never amount to anything in the NFL but he's worth a look on a teams practice squad.

Why not give him a try?  It's a low risk gamble. 

22 minutes ago, Dr LBC said:

DT_1751TradingPlaces_728.jpg

3 hours ago, Dr LBC said:

Only slightly preceding the part where BB then flips him to some gullible team for a Day 1-2 pick only for Isaiah to turn around back into a lazy bum after he's given a fat new deal based upon one year with Belichick threatening to murder his family if he doesn't apply himself 100% every second of every minute.

Which then only slightly precedes the team cutting him early in year two and Wilson signing back with the Patriots on a team-friendly deal after getting the bag from the sucker team. 

8 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Why not give him a try?  It's a low risk gamble. 

I don't know why a team wouldn't. The only risk is somebody poaching the player they cut off of their practice squad. That's not much of a risk and the upside possibly of turning this guy's career around outweighs that risk. I doubt anybody is clamoring to add the lowest player on the Giant's practice squad.