MNF: Raiders (3-0) @ Chargers (2-1) -

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Oak... Las Vegas Raiders
    • San... Los Angeles Chargers

14 minutes ago, Apparition said:

It's kind of amazing how the Chargers have had this string of great QBs over the last 20 years, with Brees, Rivers and Herbert, and have never even appeared in a Super Bowl in that time. 

Stan Humphries supremacy confirmed

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

So I think I'd take Herbert over Lamar Jackson if I was starting a franchise. Is that a hot take? controversial? Or pretty much does the majority agree on that? I can't tell

Lamar of last year yes, Lamar the vastly improved passer of this year, ehhhh, probably not. But it's not that wide a gap.

27 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I wasn't worried much at all when we went down 14-0 vs the Ravens or Dolphins (no worry at all against the Dolphins, all self-inflicted and they have no offense). However, against the Chargers, I'm extremely worried. Considering Herbert can actually pass and keep scoring points. If I'm a betting man I'd go Los Angeles right now. But it's not over yet. 

At least score a TD before you take shots at other teams

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

Lol the raiders are getting destroyed. They and the Broncos were two of the worst 3-0 teams in NFL history don’t think KC will have any problems getting back on top of this division.

the Chargers are better than the Chiefs right now

Just now, Apparition said:

the Chargers are better than the Chiefs right now

We got Josh Gordon starting next week and Tyran Matthieu said the kid looks like Calvin Johnson. 

And in the playoffs we’ll have Frank Clark in what is essentially a contract year tha going to be a big difference. We didn’t have him against the Chargers. The Chargers just don’t look that impressive to me after Herbert and Bosa.

Just now, Kirill said:

We got Josh Gordon starting next week and Tyran Matthieu said the kid looks like Calvin Johnson. 

And in the playoffs we’ll have Frank Clark in what is essentially a contract year tha going to be a big difference. We didn’t have him against the Chargers. The Chargers just don’t look that impressive to me after Herbert and Bosa.

Tyrann Mathieu says a lot of things.

I had a front-row seat to Gordon playing a couple of years ago. Calvin Johnson, he most definitely is not. 

Keep your head in the sand all you want, but the Chiefs are gonna be playing in the Wild Card round, as a road team.