Week 5 GDT: Denver Broncos (3-1) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3)

Broncofan

Same old story really for our Offense.

No aggression from the QB or playcaller, ridiculous drops, awful penalties and poor timed missexecuted blocks.

We know with the lack of talent we have available, we have to be precise. We've been the total opposite.

The only real surprise has been our Run D. The lack of talent on our DL is so frightening. They are playing 3 yards beyond the LOS within a second of the snap of the ball. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Same old story really for our Offense.

No aggression from the QB or playcaller, ridiculous drops, awful penalties and poor timed missexecuted blocks.

We know with the lack of talent we have available, we have to be precise. We've been the total opposite.

The only real surprise has been our Run D. The lack of talent on our DL is so frightening. They are playing 3 yards beyond the LOS within a second of the snap of the ball. 

And against a banged up Steelers OL. 

11 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

I don’t know why I was optimistic today. Steelers haven’t won a home game and they’re desperate and Tomlin might be a HOF coach. But man the team looks terrible outside of special teams, which is pretty funny. 

Tomlin is easily a HOF coach in my estimation. I think he’s a better coach than several who are already in the Hall. 

1 minute ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Tomlin is easily a HOF coach in my estimation. I think he’s a better coach than several who are already in the Hall. 

I have no objections to Tomlin being in the HOF personally, just don’t know off memory  how high the standard is. I’d trade premium picks to have a HC of that caliber. 

• Like 1