Midseason Report (Who is our MVP's)

gopherwrestler

20 minutes ago, Purplexing said:

Like not padding one's post count through Grammar Nazi tactics?

Absolutely no reason for this. You've been warned multiple times about staying on topic and not making needless posts about other members or forum policies. @Webmaster has already come in one once very recently to make this clear. If you keep going like this you will be banned.

I know you and @vike daddy have some sort of feud, but you both need to just stop and ignore each other.

2 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

Is Keenum even competent without Diggs and Thielen? How many times have they bailed out Keenum.

Probably not, he hasn't been productive in his career outside this year. But what he has done is make the most out of the situation, and done well with it. Sure, he honestly is probably the most inaccurate starting QB in the NFL and the receivers are saving him, but we are basically 5-2 with him. 1 loss coming off a game he didn't know he would start, and another in a tight battle where we lost our best RB that turned the ball over due to his injury.

56 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Is Keenum even competent without Diggs and Thielen? How many times have they bailed out Keenum. Thielen has been healthy so he gets my vote.

Defensively I'd go with Griffen or Rhodes. Barr's been great too.

Well, it isn't just those two WRs. Jarius Wright is playing hard for him too and making Divking catches. Keenum's accuracy isn't great but he does some things well and he has the team playing hard. His winning attitude is worth more some realize.

Offensive MVP:  I'm just going to say the entire offensive line because it's their cohesion that has opened up the offense for everyone.

Defensive MVP: Linval Joseph.  It's his continuous ability to take on multiple linemen that has opened up the plays for everyone else.  He is the key to everything defensively.  

Archived