College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

16 hours ago, CAS22 said:

Have some insight on the Arkansas situation.  Morris badly wants the job and seems to be in a good position to land it.

If that happens, look for SMU to zone in on Sumlin.

I've also heard Kiffin since Yurachek almost hired him at Houston.

Our fans would be very upset if it were Morris but I can see why he'd be a good fit.

1 minute ago, gohogs14 said:

I've also heard Kiffin since Yurachek almost hired him at Houston.

Our fans would be very upset if it were Morris but I can see why he'd be a good fit.

no he didn't but kiffin would be a nice hire at Arkansas too. if Arkansas fans are pissed morris might be hc then they are delusional.  morris is a pretty good coach.

4 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

no he didn't but kiffin would be a nice hire at Arkansas too. if Arkansas fans are pissed morris might be hc then they are delusional.  morris is a pretty good coach.

I'd laugh at Arkansas for hiring Kiffin.

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

It's just hard to sell a 14-22 record even though he took over a terrible situation. Eerily similar to what Bielema did here, improve slowly from horrible to mediocre but never get past that. Morris may eventually, but it is what it is. I don't think it would put butts in the seats right away.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:43 PM, RollEagles said:

We had a big falling out with the side of the family from Alabama leading up to the last election. We don't really even talk to them anymore. And I can't really support anything that has to do with that state.

And I also live outside of Detroit now. Moved there a little more than a year ago.

It's not often you see a 'fan' declare he's no longer a fan and bandwagon another team. But here we are.

Excuses are excuses.

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

It's not often you see a 'fan' declare he's no longer a fan and bandwagon another team. But here we are.

Excuses are excuses.

Kinda dumb honestly. I'd never stop talking to family over two losers like Clinton and Trump. Neither party cares about their constituents. They just care about being in power and would have any one of us "removed" to ensure that it stayed that way. Nothing but a bunch of old pedophiles they play us off each other. Could understand if half the family rooted for Auburn.

10 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Excuses are excuses.

Bandwagon as in recently starting working in the UM health system? 

Or bandwagon as in dating a UM grad? 

Or bandwagon as in going to a college with no football team in undergrad?

Which excuse is it?

1 minute ago, TENINCH said:

Kinda dumb honestly. I'd never stop talking to family over two losers like Clinton and Trump. Neither party cares about their constituents. They just care about being in power and would have any one of us "removed" to ensure that it stayed that way. Nothing but a bunch of old pedophiles they play us off each other. Could understand if half the family rooted for Auburn.

So much ignorance in this post. 

Ignoring the fact that maybe in the last election, issues of race and equality were especially accentuated. 

And maybe not everyone in one family is of the same race and things were said that couldn't be taken back. 

Maybe that has something to do with it. 

And maybe you don't know what the hell you're talking about. 

Archived