Game Balls and Jockstraps' Vagiants at Dallas.

HDsportsfan

GB: even though the O had TO's We still scored almost at will. But the O-line, Dak, Pollard and Zeke for sure get games balls. 

Diggs for another pick.

Oh...and of course.. @Matts4313. Without his efforts none of this would be possible.

Jockstraps: AB maybe....he wasn't a total liability today. Can't really think of anything at the moment. Except maybe stupid penalties.

Edit: OK...full disclosure. Gonna leave what I originally said about AB. But after the pick 6 i can take him off the "maybe a jockstrap" list at least for this weekend.

Edited by HDsportsfan
  • Like 1

GB.  Lamb Zeke pollard coop. Dak Diggs gregory 

HM. OL. And for a first Special teams. 

JS.  The fumble at the 5.  Potentially that was a huge play in the game more so then the early interception.  

HM. Shot gun snaps.  Too many bad snaps this game

i was really disappointed in what I saw a lot of times from the D.  Parsons is not making enough game changing plays and I put that on coaching positioning rather then his effort.  I also saw a lot of missed tackles assignments.   I know people hate AB but I think he is better then a lot think.   Again his main weakness is he weak covering WR’s on go routes.  Sadly he got pushed off on that deep reception in the first half but still had bad ball awareness on the throw  

8 minutes ago, quiller said:

Parsons is not making enough game changing plays and I put that on coaching positioning rather then his effort.

This part confuses me. Parsons was all over the place again. I thought he had a very impactful game. 

Its not like he is going to have a splash (sacks, ints) plays every single game. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

This part confuses me. Parsons was all over the place again. I thought he had a very impactful game. 

Its not like he is going to have a splash (sacks, ints) plays every single game. 

He needs to rush the qb more that’s where he’s at his best. The stats don’t lie leads all rookies in qb pressure. By my eye test he’s the team second best pass rusher to Gregory.

1 hour ago, quiller said:

GB.  Lamb Zeke pollard coop. Dak Diggs gregory 

HM. OL. And for a first Special teams. 

JS.  The fumble at the 5.  Potentially that was a huge play in the game more so then the early interception.  

HM. Shot gun snaps.  Too many bad snaps this game

i was really disappointed in what I saw a lot of times from the D.  Parsons is not making enough game changing plays and I put that on coaching positioning rather then his effort.  I also saw a lot of missed tackles assignments.   I know people hate AB but I think he is better then a lot think.   Again his main weakness is he weak covering WR’s on go routes.  Sadly he got pushed off on that deep reception in the first half but still had bad ball awareness on the throw  

Against the chargers and eagles Parsons was causing havoc. His consistent pressure lead to poor throws many times which got the team off on third down. That charger right tackle got away with multiple holds as he simply could not handle parsons. 

Game Balls:

Diggs - This guy is freaking amazing. He was in position to have THREE INTs today. He landed out of bounds on one (which the QB was throwing away), bobbled another (still a ridiculously incredible pass break up), and then the INT. Unfreakingreal.

Zeke - Powerful performance today. His weight loss is obvious. He’s much quicker then he’s been over the last 2 seasons, and looks much fresher as a player.

Jason Garrett - His customary overly conservative game plan got even stiffer when Barkley and Jones went down. His calls made vanilla ice cream cringe, and we took total advantage. Thanks, Red Ball! Sorry, 01100001 00110010 001100011.

Jock Straps:

Anthony Brown - Yes, he had the TAINT at the very end, but he was being abused for much of the game.

Edited by plan9misfit