Week 6 GDT: Raiders (3-2) @ Broncos (3-2)

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Will we win post Gruden?

• Yes
    • No

On 10/14/2021 at 9:45 PM, Jeremy408 said:

Wait you were seriously upset about how I didn’t agree with your future coaching list?

Its just a discussion thread but my bad I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.

You didn't hurt my feelings, just didn't feel like going back and forth with someone who thinks Stanford/Florida are even remotely similar. 

23 hours ago, Dessie said:

Don’t be apologising to that guy, he gets all butt hurt when someone disagrees with his opinion. Telling everyone they are on his ‘ignore’ list is childish to say the least, seems to thinks he’s someone important,

One of our starting players will be wearing a special pair of cleats tomorrow inspired by yours truly, lol. 

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I have Hurts in fantasy this year but dude is extremely inaccurate, good fantasy player though.

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Or I can just discuss things with people like you and a few others that have common sense. Posters like Desie, BayRaider, RonJon, Jeremy, will literally go out of their way to bring up something I said two years ago. It's not even worth discussing football with them.

Bro, you literally bring up Hurts ad nauseam, go on rants, and and send DMs getting pissed off at people. 

WTF happened to your ignore list? 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

You didn't hurt my feelings, just didn't feel like going back and forth with someone who thinks Stanford/Florida are even remotely similar. 

1. Where did I say that? I remember saying if the opposite actually lol

2. It took you three days to respond and say that I didn’t hurt your feelings. That sounds like hurt feelings to me…

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Bro, you literally bring up Hurts ad nauseam, go on rants, and and send DMs getting pissed off at people. 

WTF happened to your ignore list? 

You said Jackson is a horrible QB. I've literally watched every second of every Eagles game as a based Jalen fantasy owner. I think I can form an opinion on his passing/accuracy, because I actually watch football. I haven't sent a DM getting pissed at anyone. Just shared a DM that I genuinely do have a direct link to the team inside the building. So everyone here that's so obsessed with me would stop making jokes about being an "insider" I shouldn't have even told y'all that 1 piece of info that I did and would never share info again, lol.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Do you think about me when you're alone at night?

I just don't want anybody to feel so hurt by anything I said and that they think about me and what I said so much that they don't want to have discussion on a football fan forum thread lol

The thing is you can't even joke now because you were so hurt that you weren't trying to reply 

Edited by Jeremy408

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

I just don't want anybody to feel so hurt by anything I said and that they think about me and what I said so much that they don't want to have discussion on a football fan forum thread lol

The thing is you can't even joke now because you were so hurt that you weren't trying to reply 

Okay son.