Week 6 GDT: Raiders (3-2) @ Broncos (3-2)

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Will we win post Gruden?

• Yes
    • No

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Tickled by someone that thinks UF is the Harvard of the South?

1. lol You cant try to roast after 3 days of being hurt 

2. I mentioned that day that I missed the point of what was about what was being said until @SimonGruber explained to which I said "Thats a Fair Point". And we talked after that so you cant use that.

3. What actually happened is that you were hurt at the fact that we disagreed that Shaw would want to leave Stanford and you got butt hurt if you are already emotional about the fact that everybody was making fun of your so-called "sources". Don't try to use that as an excuse lol. 

Just call a spade a spade: You were butt hurt 😂. Its all good 

Edited by Jeremy408

4 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

1. lol You cant try to roast after 3 days of being hurt 

2. I mentioned that day that I missed the point of what was about what was being said until @SimonGruber explained to which I said "Thats a Fair Point". And we talked after that so you cant use that.

3. What actually happened is that you were hurt at the fact that we disagreed that Shaw would want to leave Stanford and you got butt hurt if you are already emotional about the fact that everybody was making fun of your so-called "sources". Don't try to use that as an excuse lol. 

Just call a spade a spade: You were butt hurt 😂. Its all good 

You're legit weird dude. Tell this dude to stop bugging me. @MrOaktown_56

Just now, Dessie said:

Interested to see how Olson calls the offense today, hopefully we can improve our RZ offense. Big day for the OL, can’t allow Miller to dominate like Mack did last week. 

Hoping Edwards can bounce back from last weeks drop as well. 

me too. the annoying part about this game is the bears and the broncos are very similar. so this is another winnable game. The issue last week was execution. It all comes down to are we gonna handle buisness on offense 

• Like 1

Just now, BayRaider said:

Broncos opened -2.5 and are now -5 with a bunch of money flowing in on Denver before the game starts. Vegas/Sharks know something we don’t. Probably that Rich is Grudens best friend and they are not gonna play for the guy. 

How would Vegas know that?