Week 6 GDT: Raiders (3-2) @ Broncos (3-2)

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Will we win post Gruden?

• Yes
    • No

The Broncos OL has allowed 7 sacks over the last two games and through the first 5 games they're converting 28% of their 3rd downs (32nd in the NFL). Our defense has only allowed 35% of 3rd downs to be converted this year, 9th best in the NFL. How will we ever even compete with these all-world destorying Broncos? @BayRaider we should probably just forfeit 

Defensive guru Vic Fangio also did limit us to a mere 822 yards and 69 points in our two meetings last year, we're done.

Edited by NYRaider

58 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Broncos OL has allowed 7 sacks over the last two games and through the first 5 games they're converting 28% of their 3rd downs (32nd in the NFL). Our defense has only allowed 35% of 3rd downs to be converted this year, 9th best in the NFL. How will we ever even compete with these all-world destorying Broncos? @BayRaider we should probably just forfeit 

Defensive guru Vic Fangio also did limit us to a mere 822 yards and 69 points in our two meetings last year, we're done.

they said phins were worst too and we barely got him. 

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

How do the Ravens keep winning with this bad QB? The Ravens have an explosive offense, we limited their explosive plays. 

Playing pretty inept defenses and offenses have helped. They've also played 4 teams that are a combined 6/14 whilst playing against Jared Goff, Drew Lock, and Carson Wentz lol. The Chiefs D is comically bad. The Ravens are the most fortunate 4-1 team in the league right now with how close they've played the 0-5 Lions and 1-4 Colts. At this rate, they could easily wind up a 7 or 8 or even 9 loss team once they start playing real competition. They may be first in their division, but the only team they're clearly better than is Pittsburgh. 

Lamar is a good weapon. Nobody has ever said that. But he's not a good QB. 

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Playing pretty inept defenses and offenses have helped. They've also played 4 teams that are a combined 6/14 whilst playing against Jared Goff, Drew Lock, and Carson Wentz lol. The Chiefs D is comically bad. The Ravens are the most fortunate 4-1 team in the league right now with how close they've played the 0-5 Lions and 1-4 Colts. At this rate, they could easily wind up a 7 or 8 or even 9 loss team once they start playing real competition. They may be first in their division, but the only team they're clearly better than is Pittsburgh. 

Lamar is a good weapon. Nobody has ever said that. But he's not a good QB. 

Hurts still a better passer? @BayRaider

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Hurts still a better passer? @BayRaider

Considering he's in a new scheme with virtually no weapons and still has as many 300 yard days as Jackson while being more accurate and right behind him on yards with as many TDs and only 1 more int......

Yeah, I'd say Hurts is proving himself to be a better passer than Lamar Jackson. Lol

4 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Considering he's in a new scheme with virtually no weapons and still has as many 300 yard days as Jackson while being more accurate and right behind him on yards with as many TDs and only 1 more int......

Yeah, I'd say Hurts is proving himself to be a better passer than Lamar Jackson. Lol

Over the last two weeks: 156 ypg, 1 TD, 2 INT, 53% comp 

Hurts accuracy is absolutely horrific 

You also realize that Hurts has played 1 more game, right?

Edited by NYRaider

I've come to realize that it's not even worth going back and forth with 90% of you at this point. Half of you will be ignored this week. BayRaider and RonJon are now on it, please don't reply to me or mention me anymore. It's literally not worth my time replying to you and you can save your selves some time too.

Edited by NYRaider

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

It’s a winnable game. But it was a winnable game last week too lol. The quarterback only through for 111 yards

5 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Wait you were seriously upset about how I didn’t agree with your future coaching list?

Its just a discussion thread but my bad I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.

His loss. 

It's cool. Me and you can still agree, disagree, bicker back and forth, and understand that at the end of the day if we ever found ourselves next to each other in the parking lot on game day, we're cracking a cold one and talking ish about the other team one way or the other. 

Why some people take a forum so personally is beyond me. I actually enjoy getting into it with different opinions. 

12 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

His loss. 

It's cool. Me and you can still agree, disagree, bicker back and forth, and understand that at the end of the day if we ever found ourselves next to each other in the parking lot on game day, we're cracking a cold one and talking ish about the other team one way or the other. 

Why some people take a forum so personally is beyond me. I actually enjoy getting into it with different opinions. 

Yea I mean…we’re all raider fans here right?

So this is my first year actually interacting on this forum. Does this kind of stuff usually happen?

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Over the last two weeks: 156 ypg, 1 TD, 2 INT, 53% comp 

Hurts accuracy is absolutely horrific 

You also realize that Hurts has played 1 more game, right?

Hurts' opponents have also been one of the league's best pass D's and a team you can't run against. 

Lamar looked pedestrian against two jokes of D's in Detroit and KC, throwing 2 yds and 3 INTs. 

Your Lamar love affair is hilarious though.

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

Yea I mean…we’re all raider fans here right?

so this is my first year actually interacting on this forum. Does this kind of stuff usually happen?

No. 

People will argue. We all have our different philosophies in addition to how we write. Lord knows I have gotten a slap from a mod a time or two for getting too chippy, but it's never really personal- just animated. And I think most everyone around ultimately feels the same. It's a forum, not an echo chamber. 

Anyways, back to wrangling and breaking some wild ponies. It's definitely a winnable game. Hopefully without the Gruden cloud things even out. I know the O-line has regressed, but our receiving corps has just clearly been out of sync, especially last week. Carr's missed plenty of throws, but our guys have also dropped some absolute gimmes. If we can iron that out, it should help the run game, at least a bit. I'm certainly not in an all-out panic yet. Even when we've looked absolutely horrid, we've managed to stay in both losses, mostly. 

• Like 1