Sean Taylor number retirement this Sunday

naptownskinsfan

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

You guys need to hear the truth. As much as you love her and hold her dear. SHE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU BACK.

They planted Sean Taylors family in front of toilets for a picture. And thats someone they like. I know cause thats someone whose name still makes them money.

This franchise can not do anything right.  

18 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I agree, and they still do that.  However, my issue is that they are profiting off a dead man who they were trying to celebrate.  A normal giveaway is one thing, but I put this in another category entirely.  

That's a fair addition. 

44 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I just remember hearing story’s about he would run to and from the teams facilities everyday before practice and his days. This guy was legit special. And this team on and off the field has never been the same!!! And Dan Snyder has sold this and profited off of it and I just wish something could happen and we get something special back to celebrate. This team on and off the field is far from winning. This was by far my favorite player. Him wearing my favorite number at the U and the career he had there then coming here and being the best player I’ve seen in my life in this uniform I just wish there was something since him to be excited about with this team. Honestly watching that video it still actually gives me goosebumps. I understand what Santana was saying we all have dealt with losses but this one genuinely hurt!!! Rip Sean!!! One day I hope we can see a roster that could actually honor what you and so many great players before you meant to this organization.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, turtle28 said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/football-team/wft-president-acknowledges-royally-botched-sean-taylor-jersey-retirement

At least our team President and head coach have some accountability. That’s certainly an improvement over the Bruce Allen & Vinny Cerrato eras

Yes, but how the hell could they not understand his meaning? How are they that disconnected from the history of the franchise?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Woz said:

Yes, but how the hell could they not understand his meaning? How are they that disconnected from the history of the franchise?

I was thinking the same thing, how could Jason or anyone not understand the historical context of this, he said that’s an issue they have right now. It’s probably the only place we miss Bruce Allen, he was a good party planner.