Sean Taylor number retirement this Sunday

naptownskinsfan

6 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I told my son a while ago he can pick whatever team he wants for pro football (he’s stuck with Miami). Early leaders in the club house are the Eagles (His favorite bird 🤢) or the Dolphins. I can’t believe you let your son be roped into this mess @Woz

Oh, no no no. I forgot to put that in my previous message: he's a Chiefs fan hence why this game now (his birthday isn't for a couple of months, got him a Mahomes jersey too). I wouldn't let him be a Washington fan. I realized I was a lost cause, but I wasn't going to inflict that on my progeny. My only requirements to him were that his team couldn't be in the NFC East nor could it be Baltimore.

My wife has some friends out in Kansas City who are big Chiefs fans, so it was a reasonably easy transition for him. Then Mahomes showed up. Then they won a Super Bowl.

He's getting to have the same joy of my childhood with his own team that doesn't have a ****stick of an owner.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Got my towel thanks to a friend. 

I also saw the boxes, there was a date code on them for august 8 2021. So that at least fits the timeline of then ordering things. 

No doubt they "planned" to retire the number this season and pay tribute. Also No doubt that current circumstances pushed the timeline up.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Got my towel thanks to a friend. 

I also saw the boxes, there was a date code on them for august 8 2021. So that at least fits the timeline of then ordering things. 

So they planned this ... but didn't really plan this at all?

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

No doubt they "planned" to retire the number this season and pay tribute. Also No doubt that current circumstances pushed the timeline up.

Okay then, but how do you only have 10k towels if you ordered them in August? Or not have any jersey in stock at the stadium?

• Like 1

Have we ever won the alumni game? I honestly think we’ve been blown out every time. The chaos around this team with this owner and everything when does someone say okay this is enough? Sean taylor played every snap like it was his last!!! But these players have no chance because we can’t go 3 weeks without something off the field keeping this organization focused on actually playing on the field. As Allen always said like everything else he lied about. We are winning off the field 🤣🤣🤣

21 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Have we ever won the alumni game? I honestly think we’ve been blown out every time. The chaos around this team with this owner and everything when does someone say okay this is enough? Sean taylor played every snap like it was his last!!! But these players have no chance because we can’t go 3 weeks without something off the field keeping this organization focused on actually playing on the field. As Allen always said like everything else he lied about. We are winning off the field 🤣🤣🤣

Except we're not even doing that anymire.

*looks at DEA raid and email scandal*

• Like 2

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Still out here in the lot hanging with some friends and a family just walked out with bags of towels with at least 200 towels. They are on eBay for $100-150 right now. 

**** those people

24 minutes ago, Woz said:

Except we're not even doing that anymire.

*looks at DEA raid and email scandal*

That’s what I’m saying they can’t outrun the past like there’s clearly something not right going on and that’s why these things continue to happen. Eventually Snyder has to be held responsible because names and faces keep changing but the story literally keeps getting worse