2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Warriors way to smart of a team. They just take advantage of the blazers being dumb as hell. 

They tried to let Portland get back in the game with their sloppy play in the 4th quarter. Another double digit win at home though, I'll take it! 

Clippers/Sunsx2 in the next three games. Should be fun. Need to split at least against the Suns.

LeBron just chucks threes at end of games regardless of how much time is left lol. If I was Vogel, I'd draw up a play to someone else since it just ends in him bricking a three. Either get him at the elbow or run a set for someone else. 

Finally Vogel has learned not to just give it to LeBron in these situations where he is going to just brick a three ball.

How do you not even use AD in any of these actions? See what happens when you do? That was well executed. LeBron either is going to be more assertive taking it to the rack or you put the ball in someone else's hands. 

Let's go Buddy, win it here!