2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

9 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I feel like we have been here before

I'll wake up to the Jazz when they start making noise in the playoffs. Until then, they are an excellent regular season team

Yeah hopefully Donovan Mitchell and Mike Conley aren't hurt in the playoffs again this year. People seem to forget they both missed like the last 20 games of the regular season last year. Don was so hurt he couldn't even dunk in the playoffs and we were without Conley for the Clippers series. Now what's going on in Boston, yikes.

26 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

What’s more annoying, the annual regular season “hey look at what the Jazz/ Gobert are doing” or annual videos of Ben Simmons hitting jumpers in an open gym then proceeding to not take any in regular season? 

heck put that on a poll. 

What's more annoying is the Nets thinking they're the class of the NBA when they haven't even made the ECF in 2 decades. My boy Kyrie won't even play with that fraud arse squad.

Edited by NYRaider

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Now what's going on in Boston, yikes.

34 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

What's more annoying is the Nets thinking they're the class of the NBA when they haven't even made the ECF in 2 decades. My boy Kyrie won't even play with that fraud arse squad.

30 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Nets really signed Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, and traded for James Harden just to choke in the second round.

bruh, you need a new move lol

• Like 2