2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

16 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He's averaging 25-26 next year but I need to see him give something in the playmaking area. Fun team to watch though, interested to see how they approach the offseason. 

Post All-Star break he averaged: 21.6 ppg | 4.0 rpg | 3.2 apg on 47/39/79 splits 

I think that they need to pair him with a legitimate PG, Kennedy Chandler would be a nice pick.

10 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Do the C's want to win? I don't think Jaylen can play in Toronto (maybe Horford too?). But if they win they get the Nets. If they lose and the 76ers win they play the Raps w/o Rob Will and Jaylen (and maybe Horford) missing road gms

I'm trying to determine if the Pistons win and Thunder lose, giving them the same record, who would get the third best odds for the lottery. Do you know? lol

• Like 1

If I’m the Celtics I’m not scared of playing the Nets. Especially with the way the Celtics have played. Fans keep on wanting to give the Nets the benefit of the doubt but they’re not a good team. KD is great all time type of great but the rest is not good. Yes you gotta deal with Kyrie as well but Seth being hurt is not good and Simmons even if he can come back and play hasn’t played all year and it ain’t easy to just come back and play at a high level. 

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

If I’m the Celtics I’m not scared of playing the Nets. Especially with the way the Celtics have played. Fans keep on wanting to give the Nets the benefit of the doubt but they’re not a good team. KD is great all time type of great but the rest is not good. Yes you gotta deal with Kyrie as well but Seth being hurt is not good and Simmons even if he can come back and play hasn’t played all year and it ain’t easy to just come back and play at a high level. 

The issue for Boston is if they lose and get Toronto they can't bring Brown/Horford to away games though right?

Just now, NYRaider said:

The issue for Boston is if they lose and get Toronto they can't bring Brown/Horford to away games though right?

If they’re not vaccinated then they can’t play in Toronto. Don’t know what their vaccinated status are. 

So realistically the scenarios and what's at stake are: 

• Boston wins they'll get the 3rd seed and play Chicago regardless. If they lose and Philly loses they'll still be third.

• Philly is sitting everyone out against Detroit but the Pistons need to lose to guarantee a top three lottery spot, if they win they'll have a coin toss tie breaking with OKC, assuming they lose.

8 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

You are getting KD for 44-45 minutes a game and Kyrie for around 40 minutes. The Celtics should not be afraid of any team but you are crazy if you don't think the Nets are a threat to any team. If the ball gets put in KD's hands where he is running the show from the get go like he did in game 5 vs the Bucks last season, he can go for 50-10-10 games. 

What is the prognosis for Curry going forward? Is he out for the first round? 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

So realistically the scenarios and what's at stake are: 

• Boston wins they'll get the 3rd seed and play Chicago regardless. If they lose and Philly loses they'll still be third.

• Philly is sitting everyone out against Detroit but the Pistons need to lose to guarantee a top three lottery spot, if they win they'll have a coin toss tie breaking with OKC, assuming they lose.

if boston wins they are the 2 seed

if boston loses and 76ers win the Cs are the 4th seed, 76ers 3 seed, bucks 2 seed

if bos loses and 76ers lose bos is the 3 v chicago

• Like 1