2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

Jokic Offensively was awesome, nothing new there. But sheeesh, his rim protection down the stretch was amazing. Pop even gave Jokic's D a shout-out after the game. He's a simply spectacular basketballer.

MPJ had one of those, "I've no idea where Mike's head is but it isn't here" type games. So many backcuts missed on D, fumbled handles, off balance shots on Offense - all the usual.

To his credit, he hit a clutch 3 down the stretch.

5 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Not that I watched a lot of his gms in college but Barnes has been way too good for what he showed at FSU

It definitely seems like an FSU team oriented approach he’s already had a game(s) played in which he’s had more points, rebounds and shot attempts and minutes in his entire college career. I mean I don’t wanna crown him after two games but man I was told he was gonna be a zero on offense and that clearly isn’t the case thus far. 

3 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

I think he already has more made FGs then he did at Michigan. 

He looks real solid. Idk when we play but Barnes vs Franz will be one to keep an eye on.

Suggs looks like crap early on but I’m not worried, only 2 games.

Its good to see Scottie thriving. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Suggs looks like crap early on but I’m not worried, only 2 games.

It’s early. I was mainly joking cause he hates Suggs. Not like @NYRaider ‘s boy aka the other Jalen is doing that great either.

Jalen Green (through 2 starts)

1st game - 9 points on 4-14 (1-6 3PT) for the second least points of a starter and 6th most on the team and a -37 plus/minus in a 18 point loss.

2nd game - Rockets won by over 30 yesterday, but Green finished with 9 points on 4-11 (1-5 3PT) and the lowest plus/minus fwiw.