GDT 10/24/21 Week 7: 5-1 Baltimore Ravens vs 4-2 Cincinnati Bengals

DreamKid

3 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

We went from a 55 yds field goal to a 60 yds field goal. Harbaugh punted on a 57 yd.

So I’d definitely take the chance at a big play over the possibility of punting there again.

It was more than a 5 yard loss im pretty sure it was 3rd and 7 that turned into a 4th and 15.

Its ok to call Lamar out when he makes dumb decisions and that was definitely one

• Like 1

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

Missed? That was an excellent throw that should’ve been caught but Andrews lost the ball behind the sun. Same as Hollywood on the other drive.

Can you admit Lamar does any wrong?!

That was a bad throw. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ray Reed said:

It was more than a 5 yard loss im pretty sure it was 3rd and 7 that turned into a 4th and 15.

Its ok to call Lamar out when he makes dumb decisions and that was definitely one

Yet all I see is the calling out of Lamar with no balance. No calling out of Roman. No calling out Harbaugh for a boneheaded coaching decision.

No, let’s blame Lamar for all of it. Even though dude is carrying the team on his back.

Yet all I see is the calling out of Lamar with no balance. No calling out of Roman. No calling out Harbaugh for a boneheaded coaching decision.

No, let’s blame Lamar for all of it. Even though dude is carrying the team on his back.

you can still make mistakes while carrying the team, which is exactly what's happening.

• Like 1

You’re on your own on this one today lol why would we call out the OC for taking a sack and pushing you out of FG range.

What bone headed coaching decision? Every team takes the 5 yard delay of game penalty in that situation. You’re saying we shouldn’t be able to trust Lamar enough to know that?

Youve definitely got an agenda today lol