GDT 10/24/21 Week 7: 5-1 Baltimore Ravens vs 4-2 Cincinnati Bengals

DreamKid

Hollywood keeps pulling up on his speed. Likely wouldn’t have been completed anyway. But still, he’s having issues with tracking.

These refs aren’t calling the Bengals on anything. I’ve seen countless holds on Calais Campbell, yet they call this?

They’ve been doing this all game on the opposite direction.

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Idk how to fix our defense but our offense NEEDS a running game outside of Lamar, and these RB's are pure trash. I guess you can say it's the OL, but I've seen numerous runs today where stuff is there and these guys are just awful.

Stanley being out is a big factor. May be unpopular but Zeitler hasn't played that well this year either. 

Getting Ja'Wuan healthy next year will be big and hopefully he can start. 

There's just too many injuries to seriously think about making a run. We're a good team but we're constant having to punch up every week. It's not sustainable. 

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

Stanley being out is a big factor. May be unpopular but Zeitler hasn't played that well this year either. 

There's just too many injuries to seriously think about making a run. We're a good team but we're constant having to punch up every week. It's not sustainable. 

Also fixing the D is going to be a process. We need to go heavy D in this upcoming draft. Solid tacklers is a must. Rely on the offense to score while the young guys develop. 

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Zeitler has been ok in some games this year and bad in the others.

AV getting abused will become the norm as the season progresses and we play defenses not named KC and LAC.

Powers is underwhelming as hell at LG.

OL is a mess and I wish I didn’t see it coming a mile away.