GDT 10/24/21 Week 7: 5-1 Baltimore Ravens vs 4-2 Cincinnati Bengals

DreamKid

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

He's had a couple of key blocks today. A nice chip to help fre up Jackson for a 10 yard run. He has a use, it may not be as a runner. 

Same as Murray. Their biggest asset is blocking. We need that on the field to help Lamar last the season, but we don't need two players and a FB fill role. I'd rather just use Ricard.

I think we all know we’re probably not a Super Bowl team this year with all the injuries and the OL/tackling issues. Hopefully they can get some key development out of some guys like Bateman and come back strong next year with one of Dobbins/Edwards close to their old self (I think banking on both looking like their 2020 selves is a bit optimistic year 1), an improved OL, and a defense that doesn’t give up 500 yards a game.

Feels like a 10/11 win and a wildcard or divisional round exit year

Edited by Ray Reed

23 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Can't wait to spend Brandon Williams money at an impact position. The first 6 picks should just be OL and DL with a DB sprinkled in. 

Now hear me out...

There is guy on the Chiefs who will be a free agent. He's playing tackle and not really fitting the system. He has a lot of size and power and I feel like he may work here in our offense.

Edited by wackywabbit

9 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Feels like a 10/11 win and a wildcard or divisional round exit year

How impressive and how many wins we rack up in the regular season has definitely NOT correlated with how well we end up playing in the playoffs. We shouldn't be calculating postseason potential based on regular season outputs. Only whether we are on track to make it. We seem to fare better in road playoff games anyway, so I don't even really care about the division much either. We'll probably get KC or a pissed off LAC in round 1 if we win the division. 

• Like 1