Week 8: Packers @ Cardinals on Thursday Night Football - Packers Win 24-21! Move to 7-1!

FAH1223

4 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

What are the critics going to say when Rodgers throws for 300+ yards and 4 TD's to this group of receivers? How can they ***** about getting him help after he does this tonight? 

Market Down, it's going to happen. 

PS: Just cut Kevin King already! Guy is always broken. 

PPS: The cost to re-sign MVS is going down every week he's out. 

If that happens, then that means Arizona's gonna light us up by forty-plus and we'll be playing catch-up ball against a Prevent D.

Just now, Zycho32 said:

If that happens, then that means Arizona's gonna light us up by forty-plus and we'll be playing catch-up ball against a Prevent D.

Yee of little faith! I'm just over worrying about what could go wrong. I see what could go right for us. D Hop is not 100% or close. He's one play away from his hammy blowing out. C. Jones is back off the COVID list which he was on for a while I my memory serves me correct. He won't be in shape for the game. 

Without Watt and a compromised Jones who do you fear on that defense?

Just now, Old Guy said:

Yee of little faith! I'm just over worrying about what could go wrong. I see what could go right for us. D Hop is not 100% or close. He's one play away from his hammy blowing out. C. Jones is back off the COVID list which he was on for a while I my memory serves me correct. He won't be in shape for the game. 

Without Watt and a compromised Jones who do you fear on that defense?

I know utterly nothing about their D. I just don't figure we have the arsenal on hand to hold up in a shootout. Cobb's gotta do what he couldn't in '15, ESB's gotta have a storybook coming-out party, Malik's gotta be something more than the next Jarrett Boykin, and Amari's gotta gain some inexplicable burst in order to get some handoffs for once.

Not that I couldn't be wrong of course. I'd be deliriously happy to be wrong.

1 minute ago, Zycho32 said:

I know utterly nothing about their D. I just don't figure we have the arsenal on hand to hold up in a shootout. Cobb's gotta do what he couldn't in '15, ESB's gotta have a storybook coming-out party, Malik's gotta be something more than the next Jarrett Boykin, and Amari's gotta gain some inexplicable burst in order to get some handoffs for once.

Not that I couldn't be wrong of course. I'd be deliriously happy to be wrong.

Tonyan, Deguara, A. Jones and Dillon. You can scheme them by going heavy and using our advantage which is Jones out of the backfield and Tonyan on LBs. 

This could actually be Deguara's coming out party. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

Tonyan, Deguara, A. Jones and Dillon. You can scheme them by going heavy and using our advantage which is Jones out of the backfield and Tonyan on LBs. 

I wouldn't object to seeing a return of the Jones-Dillon backfield teased earlier this season, to be honest. That'd be pretty sweet.

First game of the year with no worries or expectations. Considering their situation, a loss here doesn't really mean much or tell us much, but a win would certainly tell us a lot about this team and their depth. Treating this game like it's preseason Week 5 pretty much and hoping they get out of tonight with no serious injuries.

7 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Cards have the best defense against TE's this year so far fyi. Not expecting much from GB's TE group tonight.

8 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

This. It sucks not having one of the best in the league but I believe in ML. I think they will have a good game plan and compete. Not to mention. This is also a big moment for Arizona too. It's the NFL. A lot can happen.

8 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

I wouldn't object to seeing a return of the Jones-Dillon backfield teased earlier this season, to be honest. That'd be pretty sweet.

I always hate this two backs thing but tonight might be the exception

• Like 2