Week 8: Packers @ Cardinals on Thursday Night Football - Packers Win 24-21! Move to 7-1!

FAH1223

4 minutes ago, cannondale said:

For this game, the more spread offense, the worse it's gonna be. MLF has to get back to the traditional looks from under center where pass and run plays all look the same and be very efficient from there. This will level the playing field somewhat and give the WR's half a chance. Obviously run the damn ball too. Basically, back to the basics of worked so well last year. I fear MLF will panic and go spread early and often, which will play into AZ offense and defense

We're going to run 5 wides all game and win by 50. No way they prepped for that.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I mean, as far as you guys know...  I am probably also sitting on the toilet, all the time.  But I do live in Missouri, so how I have an internet connection in my outhouse is anyone's guess. 

I hope that guy doesn't find out I live in South Dakota. We don't even have outhouses. We just **** and piss wherever we stand

• Like 1