Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Youve been playing this game with me for a decade and you still havent realized my online literacy is somewhere in the range of a dumb 5th grader?

Glad to see Mafia hasn't changed.

13 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Dumbest vote you could make.

In fact, Daboyle should be the vote.

Someone remind me, do hydras have a chat like masons?

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I find it kinda weird that there's a ahem "redletter" on you, lesser suspicions on two others, and none of them are daboyle, who Slappy is pushing.

@Matts4313 and @Slappy Mc why do yall have different suspects?

I agree.

I mean, it is pretty apparent FMPOV that Matts didn’t suspect me until I made a case against him.

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I find it kinda weird that there's a ahem "redletter" on you, lesser suspicions on two others, and none of them are daboyle, who Slappy is pushing.

@Matts4313 and @Slappy Mc why do yall have different suspects?

On 10/29/2021 at 6:04 AM, Slappy Mc said:

I can almost guarantee McSlapMat will be the most dysfunctional and out of sync hydra ever created. 

3 hours ago, Dome said:
5 hours ago, squire12 said:

This feels a bit fake

You know what felt fake to me?
This: 

14 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Killing UNT night one is a d*ck move. 

Mwil liked this post too fwiw 

My guess is that Matts can’t help but gloat about shooting touch. I also think he scumslipped when he said “our moves” while joking wanting to change his move. 

First he tried to play it off like a joke about split personalities, then he tried to play it off like he just doesn’t know how to use the most basic principles of English, finally this morning he comes back with this: 

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

There's only a few people with the balls to hit unt day 1 knowing it's going to disappoint most of the people playing.

Once again patting himself on the back.

And this (weird he went from defending himself last night when he got caught drunk scumslipping to saying he was pretty confident he has you and I correctly marked as scum and 100% sure it’s at least one of us:

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I'm 100% that you, dome or forge are scum based on the hit.

I feel pretty confident it's you and dome both.

If you are town you should really follow me on lynching matts, because he is scum

How wrong you are is comical to me. I can tell you one thing definitively, neither Matts nor myself put in a move that could kill either Whicker or Touch. 

Lynching Matts and subsequently myself is the worst move possible. 

One thing you have to know about this tandem hydra thing, either one of us could override the other one on a move decision. The last person to submit a move direction to Malf before the deadline is the accepted move. 

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Aight.  So what's your take on Matts' suspect list?

I am suspicious of everyone not named McSlapMat. There are varying levels of suspicion, but I am not comfortable offering that up yet. 

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

I agree.

I mean, it is pretty apparent FMPOV that Matts didn’t suspect me until I made a case against him.

Matts actually messaged me Day 1 about you. I'm pretty sure meta-scum game was the phrase used. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I am suspicious of everyone not named McSlapMat. There are varying levels of suspicion, but I am not comfortable offering that up yet. 

Matts actually messaged me Day 1 about you. I'm pretty sure meta-scum game was the phrase used. 

Lol matts doesn’t even know what those mean 

Just now, SwAg said:

I’m going to be removing those most likely to have removed my friend unless one of you gives me a reason to deviate from the warpath.

Consider me full on Team SwAg for the remainder of my tenure here. I need a wake of devastation and carnage please.