Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

Just now, squire12 said:

pretty sure that is forge being forge

#teamchaos

Considering he claimed early game that he was going to kill someone and the fact he said he doesnt know if he killed someone indicates his move was directed by someone else...

Is this really hard to comprehend?

The fact that Swag has taken a hard and fast stance kinda leads me to believe he could be the redirector, though I have no evidence. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Considering he claimed early game that he was going to kill someone and the fact he said he doesnt know if he killed someone indicates his move was directed by someone else...

Is this really hard to comprehend?

The fact that Swag has taken a hard and fast stance kinda leads me to believe he could be the redirector, though I have no evidence. 

What I do?

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I hope the night ends in 14 minutes. Town deserves this fate. 

I remember why I stopped playing Mafia now.

We trying but can't help much when town (bcb) kills themselves in a very small game for no reason and now people being crazy lol.  

Just now, The Orca said:

Might need to claim if your town 

I already have. I have made several posts hinting at our role. 

I have made several quotes from the character throughout the game. 

At this point I dont care. Matt and I submitted our move for tonight. If we get lynched it doesnt go through. If we dont get lynched, you wont even have to wait for us to say anything to get our move results. 

Good luck town.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I already have. I have made several posts hinting at our role. 

I have made several quotes from the character throughout the game. 

At this point I dont care. Matt and I submitted our move for tonight. If we get lynched it doesnt go through. If we dont get lynched, you wont even have to wait for us to say anything to get our move results. 

Good luck town.

so you hinted at something??  that is not claiming.

if you are town and have a decent role that can help catch mafia, why not claim outright?

bcb role could catch scum, so I can see why he opted to take the D1 vote and create a different dynamic on the end of day process.   kudos to @bcb1213 for that