Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Don’t worry squire he’s going to help us solve the game tomorrow 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Don’t worry Orca he will totally claim tomorrow with proof no less

Bro you jockied Swag so hard before tunneling on me. The fact that I am your number one mafia lead is pathetic. 

If you want me to tell ya'll my role from the start of the game, I might as well not even sign up.

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

so you hinted at something??  that is not claiming.

if you are town and have a decent role that can help catch mafia, why not claim outright?

bcb role could catch scum, so I can see why he opted to take the D1 vote and create a different dynamic on the end of day process.   kudos to @bcb1213 for that

...couldn't catch scum...

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I already have. I have made several posts hinting at our role. 

I have made several quotes from the character throughout the game. 

At this point I dont care. Matt and I submitted our move for tonight. If we get lynched it doesnt go through. If we dont get lynched, you wont even have to wait for us to say anything to get our move results. 

Good luck town.

Nah, that's your choice. You can state it outright cause I'm still unsure what you hinted at. At first I thought it was one thing, then another and then another. If you are town and get lynched without claiming well...you chose that 

• Like 1

Bro you jockied Swag so hard before tunneling on me. The fact that I am your number one mafia lead is pathetic. 

If you want me to tell ya'll my role from the start of the game, I might as well not even sign up.

where did Mwil tunnel on you?  he was voting porca until you posted about the touch hit being a possible redirect or something

• Like 1

You have an opportunity to full claim now and are refusing. That’s on you. If you’re town I understand up until an hour ago.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Nah, that's your choice. You can state it outright cause I'm still unsure what you hinted at. At first I thought it was one thing, then another and then another. If you are town and get lynched without claiming well...you chose that 

but he did hint it, so that should be enough

it is mcslapmatts, so expecting anything else is a big leap

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

And if your move goes through regardless if you die at night then def why not.  Its a small game we can't be losing town to dumb stuff. 

Just now, squire12 said:

where did Mwil tunnel on you?  he was voting porca until you posted about the touch hit being a possible redirect or something

Ya'll seriously have had a stick up your *** because I told you guys Matt and I could be of help if we dont get lynched, so you push to lynch me. 

Cool story. Good luck.

Just now, MWil23 said:

My reads are fluid. If I’m wrong so be it, but then next time don’t use Forge as your thesis while being vague on the Touch kill and then saying maybe SwAg redirect led him in your next post

I have done NOTHING that says I am anything other than town. 

I have claimed my role already, with my ability. 

Ya'll just want to lose. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Ya'll seriously have had a stick up your *** because I told you guys Matt and I could be of help if we dont get lynched, so you push to lynch me. 

Cool story. Good luck.

and you have stick up your *** about daboyle being mafia and have not wavered at all.   I was on bucs and porca the majority of the day.  since those became no gos, I switched to you as I have daboyle as a stronger town read than you.  

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

And if your move goes through regardless if you die at night then def why not.  Its a small game we can't be losing town to dumb stuff. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

but he did hint it, so that should be enough

it is mcslapmatts, so expecting anything else is a big leap

Inactive town and self destructive town. That's the common theme to town loses. 

I have done NOTHING that says I am anything other than town. 

I have claimed my role already, with my ability. 

Ya'll just want to lose. 

pull the quotes. or at least let us you some words that we could search.  offering nothing more at this juncture is either scum caught or stubborn town unwilling to help the town collective