Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

Just now, squire12 said:

and you have stick up your *** about daboyle being mafia and have not wavered at all.   I was on bucs and porca the majority of the day.  since those became no gos, I switched to you as I have daboyle as a stronger town read than you.  

My vote doesn't decide everyone else vote. I'm confident in my read on Daboyle. I'll live and die by that. 

I don't have a mafia read on you, but as I have stated hundreds if times, voting for Matts and I is an anti-town move. You'll have to own up to that after the game.  

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

My vote doesn't decide everyone else vote. I'm confident in my read on Daboyle. I'll live and die by that. 

I don't have a mafia read on you, but as I have stated hundreds if times, voting for Matts and I is an anti-town move. You'll have to own up to that after the game.  

why is it anti town?  what can you help specifically do that would catch scum?  saying you can and not giving any more than that is empty from my view

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

this very well could be town v town.  I don't think there is enough that are willing to move off the 2 leaders to other options

Damn it, it deleted my message. 

I dont believe Daboyle is town. I just dont. It's the same reason I ended up with this signature, but I still believe he is mafia.