Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

Just now, squire12 said:

Why should I reveal that info for scum to have it?

Because in theory, there is one or a max of two mafia members left. We have a good chance to lock the game down with cross-referencimg information. You, Bucs and Porca have information between the three of you that makes logical sense.

Again, keeping information to yourself, late game is not a town oriented move. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

If what Forge says is true, mafia wouldn't lynch him.

But if the game isn't over tonight, I think he's gotta be the choice tomorrow.

Mafia has no reason to keep me on if they aren't even using me lol. 

So we have to discuss the elephant in the room. 

A minimum two people will die today. One by lynch and one by Porca. If mafia makes their hit, that's 3. 

With 6 people left the ratio almost has to be 4-2 or 5-1 if we are lucky and there is no Indy. 

Porca has to kill someone today, if they dont, a random town member will be killed. So they almost have to be on the vote for lynch or vote for the person they want to use their kill move on. 

I think we should discuss who Porca should target in the event that Daniel is not mafia.

15 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

A minimum two people will die today. One by lynch and one by Porca. If mafia makes their hit, that's 3. 

With 6 people left the ratio almost has to be 4-2 or 5-1 if we are lucky and there is no Indy. 

Porca has to kill someone today, if they dont, a random town member will be killed. So they almost have to be on the vote for lynch or vote for the person they want to use their kill move on. 

I think we should discuss who Porca should target in the event that Daniel is not mafia.

If Daniel is not mafia, its going to be very hard to support the idea that Mafia has been sitting back on a kill while Porca kills with impunity....

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

6 alive now.  

- 1 from vote elimination

- 1 from porca kill

4 alive starting D5.   Vote would have to be Porca.  If not they would win as mafia or SK/survivor indy

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

6 alive now.  

- 1 from vote elimination

- 1 from porca kill

4 alive starting D5.   Vote would have to be Porca.  If not they would win as mafia or SK/survivor indy

You are predicting no mafia hit? 

Also what ratio would you give it after the vote and Porca's kill?