Who would you go after?

BigD1123

Just now, NYRaider said:

Edwards and Waller have to step up. I don't think Jackson can replicate Ruggs production but he's still one of the fastest WR in the league and would take the top off the defense.

Carr is balling and we shredded the eagles without Waller. We can still do some things. I'm just so bummed out and disgusted by Ruggs actions. Cmon man you can get an uber home in a rolls royce. Why do you need to drive drunk at 3am?

Yeah, sticking to football, not getting a guy is basically throwing the season away. 

The AFC is wide open and this offense is still good, but without that deep threat to take the top off this becomes a lot easier to stop with the line as suspect as it is.

3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Oh yeah swoop him up. No problem. Do you wanna play for us to just due to the fact that we're a winning team right now need of exactly what he brings to the table

Desean went to Cal Berkley and has been linked to the Raiders in the past on numerous occasions. He's upset about his lack of usage in LA but Kupp is having one of the greatest seasons in NFL history. He's not in his prime anymore but he offers a similar skill-set to Ruggs. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Desean went to Cal Berkley and has been linked to the Raiders in the past on numerous occasions. He's upset about his lack of usage in LA but Kupp is having one of the greatest seasons in NFL history. He's not in his prime anymore but he offers a similar skill-set to Ruggs. 

What he lacks in the Raw speed he had before he has tricks of the trade and is one of the best at beating people deep still. He also shouldn't be crazy coverage because of Waller. He's actually been one of my favorite since he's been in the NFL. 

I literally only have one problem with him: he's one of the most injury prone players I've ever seen

5 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Carr is balling and we shredded the eagles without Waller. We can still do some things. I'm just so bummed out and disgusted by Ruggs actions. Cmon man you can get an uber home in a rolls royce. Why do you need to drive drunk at 3am?

The Eagles defense isn't exactly a great unit. No Ruggs just completely changes the way teams will defend us.

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

What he lacks in the Raw speed he had before he has tricks of the trade and is one of the best at beating people deep still. He also shouldn't be crazy coverage because of Waller. He's actually been one of my favorite since he's been in the NFL. 

I literally only have one problem with him: he's one of the most injury prone players I've ever seen

He's averaging 28 ypc this season.