Week 8: Bengals vs Jets

Bobby816

1 hour ago, jetfuel34 said:

You just answered your own question. Mike White is a NFL QB. Wilson is not a NFL QB. Will Wilson be a NFL QB? Most people think so I say no he is not a NFL QB. His decision making process and ball placement are to far off for him to be in this league. Just like you said, he goes deep way to much and locks in on a guy. He NEVER looks off a DB. This just goes to show you how much this garbage we have seen is on Wilson. The play calling is their, line blocks just long enough, the WR are open and we have a good RB. I want a vet to come in here and take this team over and trade Zach while he still has value. 

I don’t recall starting a game with a pass those year not do I recall any trickery. LaFleur called a good game that he has not done with Wilson. I absolutely credit White for an awesome game but let’s not pretend LaFleur did not change things up even including sitting in the booth.

So my question still stands. I don’t expect an answer of course but I would like to see LaFleur call games like this with Zach, that’s all.

I will also refrain from calling LaFleur LePew for a week. 

Great game. 

Coaches adapted when I think they wouldn't. 

Mike White is either the guy or someone we can get a great draft pick for later on. 

Although we gave up 30, I think the defense did great. One of their TDs came from an INT. Chase was taken out of the game. We took away the run. 

All of the rookies on the field looked great and what we were hoping for. 

We did all this against one of the top teams in the AFC. That's huge. Props to everyone. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Great game. 

Coaches adapted when I think they wouldn't. 

Mike White is either the guy or someone we can get a great draft pick for later on. 

Although we gave up 30, I think the defense did great. One of their TDs came from an INT. Chase was taken out of the game. We took away the run. 

All of the rookies on the field looked great and what we were hoping for. 

We did all this against one of the top teams in the AFC. That's huge. Props to everyone. 

For now, hopefully we have a legit backup QB that no one thought we had. ANd maybe the coaching has a idea of what they are doing?  White did a good job of playing within the offense. Reminds me of how the 49ers would have random backups putting up big numbers in this offense.

Michael Carter was a stud, had one of the best all around performances at RB I've seen with the Jets in a long long time. 

Jamison Crowder is what he always been, a consistent solid WR.  

Elijah Moore made some plays. 

Defensively they look less lost when CJ Mosley is on the field. Hes the field general and is so valuable.   Our run defense was much better than its been and this was the first game that Davis played some at LB. 

14 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

For now, hopefully we have a legit backup QB that no one thought we had. ANd maybe the coaching has a idea of what they are doing?  White did a good job of playing within the offense. Reminds me of how the 49ers would have random backups putting up big numbers in this offense.

Michael Carter was a stud, had one of the best all around performances at RB I've seen with the Jets in a long long time. 

Jamison Crowder is what he always been, a consistent solid WR.  

Elijah Moore made some plays. 

Defensively they look less lost when CJ Mosley is on the field. Hes the field general and is so valuable.   Our run defense was much better than its been and this was the first game that Davis played some at LB. 

I agree with all you said, plus we really learn what we have on offensive