Henry potentially out for the year

ttitansfan4life

While we all can get excited about this....    Players have three weeks to be "activated" after this designation.   Hard to say that this means anything about him playing this week other then at least now he can. Personally I don't mind him being active but not starting, say get 6-8 carries in the second half in a comfortable Titans win

1 minute ago, quiller said:

While we all can get excited about this....    Players have three weeks to be "activated" after this designation.   Hard to say that this means anything about him playing this week other then at least now he can. Personally I don't mind him being active but not starting, say get 6-8 carries in the second half in a comfortable Titans win

Pretty sure most don’t expect him to play this week. The fact that he can practice now is huge news though. 

19 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Pretty sure most don’t expect him to play this week. The fact that he can practice now is huge news though. 

Yea no one really cares if he plays this week…. We just got back our best player for practice so of course we’re excited. As long as he’s back for the playoffs, that’s all that matters. 

23 minutes ago, quiller said:

Yeah, I really don’t care about him playing this week. Assuming we get the bye, I’d prefer he sits, it’s pretty well documented that the further you get from 10 weeks, the stronger you come back from a Jones fracture. The fact that he’s in line to potentially get three weeks of practice before playing is huge.

• Like 2